Is it bad to use multiple at the same time?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Is it bad to use multiple at the same time?

Postby catag87 » December 10th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Hi. I'm an adult male. I'm wanting to completely change myself. I am dominant, very straight, and an engineer.

I'm wanting to change myself to a submissive gay bimbo. I'm thinking of using Vive's dumbing down, Curse of the Teeny Weeny and CFG in sync with one another day to day. It will be a huge time effort but I think worth it in the end. Any trance advice?
catag87

Postby MasterJack » December 11th, 2014, 2:26 am

Aren't you worried about losing your job?

Why don't you become a submissive gay without the dumbing down.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 11th, 2014, 3:29 am

catag87 wrote
I'm wanting to change myself to a submissive gay bimbo. I'm thinking of using Vive's dumbing down, Curse of the Teeny Weeny and CFG in sync with one another day to day. It will be a huge time effort but I think worth it in the end. Any trance advice?

Sometimes it's better to concentrate on one or two files. Three different files is more or less the limit. Dumbing Down, TW and CFG don't interfere with each other. I'd only do two of the three at the same time.

If you find you're not getting results as fast as they're described in the various threads, you may want to postpone using one file while ocntinuing with the others.

I suggest posting to the various threads to encourage others.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » December 11th, 2014, 11:17 am

My suggestion: start with the one you like most and do it until it takes, then move on to the next one. CFG can take months, and should probably be your only until you are fully gay. TW works very fast, from what I hear; so you won't need much time to catch up.

Files don't always interfere: I do both Manhood Blessing and reinforcement listening on Curse Penis Growth every night and they work fine together, but I started CPG two months before Manhood Blessing was even written.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories