help, should i stop?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

help, should i stop?

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 18th, 2015, 6:40 pm

im getting kinda scared with this guys, never have i been permanently aroused and always thinking about cock. i honestly dont know what to do. i love the changes and love who i am. just afraid of what will happen if i keep moving forward/continuous hypno. mainly with being a cock addicted slut.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterJack » August 18th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Everyone who's used my Curse Ejaculation Feminization files, have told me they're confidence is sky high now, and they're doing sissy stuff they would have only dreams of doing before.

Try listening to Curse Ejaculation Feminization for a week, you'll be surprised how much your fears disappear into nothingness.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

re:

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 18th, 2015, 8:20 pm

i downloaded it and plan to listen tonight:) im just afraid that i will ruin my reputation and be known as the town sissy slut. kinda get what i mean? like i have messed around with guys, but what if i get out of control?
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Re: help, should i stop?

Postby Stacie5959 » August 19th, 2015, 9:58 am

jessbabyxoxo31 wrote:help, should i stop?

no
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 19th, 2015, 10:05 am

Idk I look a break last night. And now I'm dying to listen to my playlist. Think it would be really hard for me to stop. Im noticeably more fem now, accidently talk in my sissy voice. And all I think about is cock and I'm repulsed by vagina.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » August 19th, 2015, 3:09 pm

only you really know the answer to that question. its your life, and although other people will try and live it for you, at the end of the day you are responsible for the decisions you make.

that general disclaimer aside, there is no harm in taking a break and seeing how you feel. all the files you have downloaded will still be there when you come back.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 19th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Right I know what you mean. Ive taken a few month break before but these files are so addicting. I get drawn right back into them.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby twistymind » August 19th, 2015, 6:31 pm

You know what's awkward? In order to think about not listening to the files anymore, you have to think about listening to the files first. And whenever you think about listening to the files, you feel that addictive urge to listen to them one more time. So even thinking about quitting the files makes it easier to give in to them... They're tricky that way...
twistymind

Re: Re

Postby lego » August 19th, 2015, 8:48 pm

jessbabyxoxo31 wrote:Right I know what you mean. Ive taken a few month break before but these files are so addicting. I get drawn right back into them.

Willpower. Maybe yours is weak but if you know you don't want this, you can will yourself to not listen. Go cold turkey and only one at least once a month then eventually stop. Or maybe you will just have one final listen.. and then maybe another.

Really though, if you are getting stressed about it, just stop listening. Try a deprogram all file.
lego
Regular
Regular

Re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 19th, 2015, 10:53 pm

But I honestly really do like the results I get. Recently the fast results I get scareded me bc im not used to it. But I am a sissy. This is my dentisty. Im eirher at the point of accept it or forget it now. Trying to choose.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby Coal » September 2nd, 2015, 1:42 pm

The thing you have to ask yourself is if it's hurting you in anyway. If no then it's not a bad thing. If it makes you happy and helps your grow as a person then it's a good thing.
Coal

Return to Success Stories