Stunning health improvement after dominated

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Stunning health improvement after dominated

Postby davidthedoc » October 15th, 2024, 4:18 am

I am a recently retired doctor. I consider myself hypno-curious, but never really dabbled in anything. I stumbled across an erotic hypnotist after seeing a male she feminized. It was incredibly hot. I contacted her to buy the videos. We talked and I shared with her who I am and my curiosity about hypnosis. I was skeptical, but she offered to ‘try to hypnotize’ me, telling me she could open up a world in my subconscious I didn’t know existed…. I vacillated. I asked her if she could also help me lose weight and exercise if I agreed to give it a try - pay her fees? Clinical hypnosis never worked for me when I trued it to lose weight. She said she could. Long story short, I came to understand she is a ‘Master’ Erotic Hypnotist. I am a full on alpha male, but I found myself becoming (wanting) to be submissive to her, even though I didn’t think I was hypnotized. Two years later my life is forever changed. I went from 240 pounds to 190 pounds. I eat healthy and exercise without even thinking about it or trying. I have also gone so far down the rabbit hole I can hardly fathom it. I tried to resist along the way, but kept getting sucked deeper. She turned me into a sissy - among other things. Fuck. That was a trip. BUT, I owe her my life due to the massive health improvements I have experienced. I was definitely heading for an early grave with my poor subconscious eating habits. She said by totally submitting to her, she could forever change these deeply engrained, self destructive habits. And she did. I’m in the best shape of my life. I literally believe having been hypnotized/changed by her is going to add 10 years to my life expectancy. Her name is Spoiled Ivory. I think she is pretty selective in who she picks up as clients. She was reluctant to pick me up as a new client because she was so busy, but I persevered and agreed to pay for her time. Best investment I ever made.
davidthedoc

Return to Success Stories