Advice on over-successful trigger?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Advice on over-successful trigger?

Postby Fred_Flintstone » July 12th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Have been listening to Train Diapers 1 & 2 once or twice daily for a few weeks. I have become very comfortable in d and prefer to wear them all the time, at home and away.

Triggers in TD2 may be working too well. One of its triggers makes you pee when you wash your hands. I was not wearing d a few days ago and went to wash dishes.

As soon as my hands went in the warm water I felt a twitch in my bladder that made a big spot on the front of my jeans. I was very surprised and squeezed hard to stop the flow. Thought I had it under control and went back to washing. Next thing I knew I was wetting my pants and couldn't stop it at all. No warning, no buildup. Ended up standing in a big puddle, both trouser legs soaked.

Am mostly surprised that trigger worked out of context. It's supposed to only happen when you're in d, not when you're not. Do triggers often overstep their bounds like this?
Fred_Flintstone

Postby cardigan » July 13th, 2006, 6:36 am

Triggers work like your subconscious think they will work. If a trigger is set in a rather unprecise way, then it may turn on in ways, that you would not imagine - but that your subconscious can imagine!

In your case either the subconscious has not fully understood the script, or else the script does not sufficiently accurately describe the circumstances, that need to be right, in order for the switch to work. I have not read the actual script, so I can not tell you which of these it is.

If your subconcsious is so intrigued by making you pee in your pants - it will make you do so. It may choose to disregard certain things in the script, when these things tend to go the opposite way of what it wants.

Remember that what you want and what your subconscious wants may be two different things.
Last edited by cardigan on July 31st, 2006, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » July 31st, 2006, 9:56 am

Don't people think that playing with your bladder control via hypnosis is dangerous? Not to mention the fact that it could lead to some embarassing situations in public areas (e.g. public/facility toilets, cafés etc.)! :oops:
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Fred_Flintstone » January 13th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Yes, it has been a little embarassing. It hasn't happened in public, but it happens a lot when I'm alone.
Fred_Flintstone

Return to Success Stories