On my way...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

On my way...

Postby blacktastic » August 10th, 2006, 12:20 am

I don't normally post on these kinda message boards, but I'm just happy that this finally worked for me.

I learned about the site a few weeks ago, and I tried a few files, but it didn't work. Discouraged and impaitent, I gave up almost instantly, until a few nights ago I decided to give it another shot. I've been listening almost nightly for the past week, and now I *think* I can go into trance. I tried TrigFreeze2, and after playing the test file, I was completley immobile! I found it took quite a lot of willpower to even move a single finger (although once I managed to do so, the effect wore off quickly). Although I've been listening to inductions for a week, this was only the first time I tried TrigFreeze!

Thanks for making this site. I think I'm gonna have alot of fun with it.
blacktastic

Postby Jacara » August 10th, 2006, 9:32 am

Sounds like my experience - most of the files didn't work for me (I don't trance out as easily/deeply as some) but after hearing a file with a Freeze component, I found that I'm not a hopeless case :) So now I'm practicing with some of the inductions, particularly the Elman induction, to try to get to the point where some other files (or Virtual Hypnotist sessions) will affect me.

And I too am not usually one to join a forum, but I'm really "into" hypnosis :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories