Curse Feminine Itch

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Feminine Itch

Postby Della » January 13th, 2007, 12:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

First, let me tell you a little about myself. I’m a 31 year-old lab technician at a local hospital here in Tennessee, and my husband is an engineer for the local power company. I’ve suffered from bouts of insomnia since I was a child which brings me to my current predicament.

As I was having coffee with a friend in the cafeteria, she mentioned how really tired I looked. I told her about my insomnia problem and she suggested she might have something that might help. Next day she brought me a home-burned, audio CD. She mentioned it was a hypnosis CD and instructed me to listen to it each night before bedtime and that after awhile I’d be able to trigger myself into a deep sound sleep. I figured I didn’t have anything to lose, so I gave it a try.

Well, the thing worked great. When I started achieving trance, I always awoke so refreshed, and then with a simple phrase, I could go right to sleep and sleep until the alarm sounded. In the process I’ve become a big hypnosis fan. A few weeks later I told her how well her CD worked. She gave me a sly look and asked if I’d be interested in something a little different. “Sure,” I replied.

Next day she brought me another CD - the Feminine Itch CD. I listened to it the first night. Different voice from the first. The preamble had been removed. The induction and ensuing trance were just as effective, though. When I awoke, I had the same refreshed feeling. I remembered all of the commands and suggestions and thought to myself that there was no way that something like that might actually work.

Next day, I mentioned listening to my friend and that it was a good giggle, but it couldn’t possibly work. She just smiled and agreed it was a cute idea. When I got home that afternoon, I decided to listen to it again for fun. Same result – nice trance – nice feelings afterward – and amused feeling about the file’s contents.

And, I got the same urge to listen to it again the next day, and the next day, and the next, and the next… Three weeks worth. It wasn’t a compelling urge, just a feeling it would be nice to hear it again.

The day after Christmas I was driving home from work when my husband called me on my cell and told me he’d gotten off work a little early and asked if I wanted to do anything that afternoon. I told him I’d be home in another 20 minutes or so (it’s a half-hour commute).

A minute or two later I began to feel a pleasant tingling in my crotch area, almost a buzzing feeling. I didn’t put two and two together right away. I just thought I was getting aroused at the prospect of spending some time with hubby. A couple of minuted later, I started feeling those sensations in my nipples and backside too. In another couple of minutes, the tingle in my crotch became something a little different. A light itch like someone tickling there with a feather, soon joined by accompanying itches in nipples and bum. Within 5 minutes I was scooting back and forth in my seat and surreptitiously buffing my nipples with my fingers (scratching only makes it worse). If I concentrated on an area like my nipples, the itch was worse there, if my crotch worse there… I kept thinking, “That stupid file couldn’t possibly work, could it?” I guess the listening over and over broke down the resistance my subconscious had to this.

I hit my driveway and raced into the house, grabbed hubby, and left a trail of clothes in my wake enroute to the bedroom. Hubby was a bit bewildered, but enthusiastic, nonetheless. By the time we finished our race to the bedroom I was both ready and desperate. The itch (mine at least) seems to increase over time. I still can’t believe how intense these feelings can manifest themselves coming only from my own mind.

I was rubbing myself all over my husband vainly trying to get some relief. (Blushes) Finally, I had us situated where he could enter me. When he did, I got a surprise. While I was expecting the sensation to increase, I was not prepared for the amount of that increase. It took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. All I could do was lock my legs around the back of his knees, tense my vaginal muscles as much as I could, and meet his thrusts as hard as I could. Only one goal in this for me – get him off hard and quick and get my relief.

Hubby has decent stamina and, true to form, it took several agonizing moments before I saw the look on his face and felt him stiffen in the throes of orgasm. Once he did, the itch left instantly and I was rewarded with a mind shattering orgasm of my own, in fact the strongest I’ve ever had.

Since that day, it has returned every three days. Hubby and I have had more sex in the past three weeks than we had in the preceding three months. He’s elated with the ‘new’ me, and I dare not tell him about my plight lest he find out what all of his options are.

The worst episode was last Wednesday when I was having my period. The itch came as usual and hubby doesn’t like conventional sex during that time of the month. So, I was forced to do something I’d never done before – the lesser of the evil options was oral sex. Hubby was sitting in his easy chair when I knelt in front of him without a word, unzipped his pants, and (distastefully) began to fellate him. He was surprised and elated.

Once again the itch worsened as my lips closed around the head of his member and in this position, I didn’t even have the benefit of rubbing against him for some relief. I guess I’m pretty inept because it took me awhile to get him off. I gagged when his seed entered my once virgin mouth. However, I had to swallow the vile stuff to get my relief. I guess it’s still better than the alternative…

I’ve also had several discussions with my friend about this file. Turns out she’s been suffering with it for a year now and is in the same boat I find myself in – stuck and not able to tell her husband either. That prospect is way too scary since there isn’t anything I wouldn’t try, do, or say once the itch starts.

On the other hand, it isn’t all bad, though. A lot of tension has disappeared from our marriage in the last three weeks, and I have had some of the most incredible orgasms of my life. I just wish I had more control.

For obvious reasons, I can’t recommend this file to any woman unless she suffers from such a diminished sex drive as to cause her trouble in her marriage. It is very motivational in that respect.

I’m also looking to chat with others who have some experience in coping with this file.

Hugs,
Della
Della

Possible contact

Postby ric98765 » January 13th, 2007, 4:02 pm

Hi,

I've listened to another file -- Trigger Itchy; it has similar effects. I was in contact with PhyllisKRue when I was starting to listen to the Trigger Itchy one; she gave me alot of help and answered questions that I had about her experiences with Curse Femine Itch (CFI). She might be of great assistance to you with your affliction. Hope she helps you cope.
ric98765

Re: Curse Feminine Itch

Postby homerj1620 » January 14th, 2007, 5:41 am

Della wrote:The worst episode was last Wednesday when I was having my period. The itch came as usual and hubby doesn’t like conventional sex during that time of the month. So, I was forced to do something I’d never done before – the lesser of the evil options was oral sex. Hubby was sitting in his easy chair when I knelt in front of him without a word, unzipped his pants, and (distastefully) began to fellate him. He was surprised and elated.

Once again the itch worsened as my lips closed around the head of his member and in this position, I didn’t even have the benefit of rubbing against him for some relief. I guess I’m pretty inept because it took me awhile to get him off. I gagged when his seed entered my once virgin mouth. However, I had to swallow the vile stuff to get my relief. I guess it’s still better than the alternative…

There are files here that can help you get over that and make you enjoy doing it. Such as TrainCockSuckOrgasm. Also if you use Virtual Hypnotist (Open Source) there is a script in the Yahoo group called Oral Fixation that would also help you. I'm a guy and enjoy receiving it and I'm sure your husband does as well.

Also, if you're willing to introduce your husband to hypnosis, I'd recommend getting him into PussyLover. My girlfriend really likes the file even though she doesn't know about it directly...

Della wrote:I’ve also had several discussions with my friend about this file. Turns out she’s been suffering with it for a year now and is in the same boat I find myself in – stuck and not able to tell her husband either. That prospect is way too scary since there isn’t anything I wouldn’t try, do, or say once the itch starts.

If you don't like what the file is doing, then buy the removal:
http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?op=NewTab&name=Services&TabSel=3

Della wrote:On the other hand, it isn’t all bad, though. A lot of tension has disappeared from our marriage in the last three weeks, and I have had some of the most incredible orgasms of my life. I just wish I had more control.

You could try a file like TrigArousal or Cardigan's Horny. The you would have control.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Curse Feminine Itch

Postby Della » January 15th, 2007, 9:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who has replied to my post, both privately and in the forum. All of your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I did want to address some things I've discovered since all this started - what I call 'hillbilly' analysis. I think the reasons that this file has worked is that I wanted it to work either consciously or, more probably, subconsciously. I guess this makes me a repressed submissive. (Out of the closet now...) :oops:

As I indicated in my first post, this file has had some positive impacts on our lives. First it has certainly incresed the quantity of sex that my husband and I engage in and the quality of it for him. For me it makes it much more exciting if a bit more uncomfortable.

Even though anticipating what's coming is with a certain amount of dread and trepidation, there is an underlying excitement to it too. There is also excitement in the loss of control in the process. Also, no matter how absorbed I become in an activity, a look at my watch brings me back to thinking about it...the anticipation and the excitement. There is no way to think of it as "Ho...Hum, I'll be having sex tomorrow , and I'll be itching all through it - Yawn..."

Speaking of loss of control, even though hubby doesn't know anything about this, he is in control in a manner of speaking. I simply have to pleasure him. I don't have any choice in the matter, and that too increases the excitement and my level of submissiveness. Another point here is that I can't masturbate no matter how horny I get in between - it only starts an additional itch session and I get no pleasure from it. (I learned this the hard way...)

Several have suggested that I start listening to additional files like TrainCockSuckOrgasm. I'm not sure how that will react with the first and whether I want something like that. I'm not really interested in fellatio and have little desire to increase my interest. I think its yucky.

I'm also not interested in getting hubby involved in hypnosis for a selfish reason. If I introduce him to something he might find this site and discover whats happening with me...

Finally, getting rid of tis 'programmin' may involve more than just paying a fee and getting a file. There are time limits and activities that have to be performed first...

I do appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.

Hugs,
Della

Della

Re: Curse Feminine Itch

Postby EMG » January 15th, 2007, 9:56 am

TrainCockSuck orgasm would not conflict with that particular file, It would allow you to enjoy felatio more, but that's your decision. As for the conditions, you are correct, I believe 6 months plus you have to pass it on to 2 friends like your friend did to you. Hopefully you'll continue to find the experience enjoyable.

Della wrote:
Several have suggested that I start listening to additional files like TrainCockSuckOrgasm. I'm not sure how that will react with the first and whether I want something like that. I'm not really interested in fellatio and have little desire to increase my interest. I think its yucky.

I'm also not interested in getting hubby involved in hypnosis for a selfish reason. If I introduce him to something he might find this site and discover whats happening with me...

Finally, getting rid of tis 'programmin' may involve more than just paying a fee and getting a file. There are time limits and activities that have to be performed first...

I do appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Success Stories