CurseLucidDreams

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CurseLucidDreams

Postby kjk » July 5th, 2007, 1:11 am

Well I've been having problems having any success from these files since I am not sure whether I am going into trance or not. I've decided that I will listen to the CurseLucidDreams file by EMG, every day, and I'll post my progress here. Tonight, I just listened to the file for the first time. I kept getting distracted because sometimes my laptop makes random clicking noises! I'm about to go to bed, but I'll listen to the file again tomorrow and so forth.

Has anyone else had success with this? Feel free to post your success stories.

(Also out of curiosity, when I am doing this, I am constantly aware. I don't "forget" what has been said, and skip the middle part as though I have fallen asleep. Is it possible that this was a trance or not? I know trance is different for everyone, but when I see stories of people forgetting what happened, I'm not sure.)
kjk

Postby Davious » August 18th, 2007, 7:50 am

Not sure about the trance thing or not as I am just about brand new to hypnosis myself.

Personally I listened to the "curseluciddreaming" file every night for like two or three weeks and nothing! The last two nights however I decided to listen to EMG's new "curseluciddreaming2" file, and after the second time i did have mild success. This morning I more or less had a dream where I was in a store and I had unintentionally stolen some candy, as I was walking out I felt so guilty I decided to turn back and try to set the whole thing straight. I was also terrified because I just knew they were going to take me in for shoplifting, but then I stopped right in the middle and realized something.
"Wait a minute!" I said. "There are no consequences, because this is only a dream" which was a quote right from the file so I know that's what caused it, after that I was totally lucid.

So for me curseluciddreaming2 was way more effective and is so far proving quicker, because it is more specific than the first one and told me how i was going to lucid dream and what it would be like, as opposed to the first one which just said "You will lucid dream"
But then again maybe it was good to listen to the first one to get my subconscious used to the idea lucid dreaming again after a long time of not practicing it much. The second file maybe brought about the effects of the first.

So I would recommend either starting curseluciddreaming2 or listening to both files responsively. With time it should work.

As far as trances go I had to break down my resistence alot before being able to go into trance, So I would start with inductions that just bring you into trance and let back up so you can ease yur way into it, then work your way up with files like deepening and trainsusceptable.

Good luck with everything my friend, it's an exciting journey, it has been for me so far...
Davious

Re: CurseLucidDreams

Postby kikokunoichi » October 31st, 2007, 12:13 am

kjk wrote:Well I've been having problems having any success from these files since I am not sure whether I am going into trance or not. I've decided that I will listen to the CurseLucidDreams file by EMG, every day, and I'll post my progress here. Tonight, I just listened to the file for the first time. I kept getting distracted because sometimes my laptop makes random clicking noises! I'm about to go to bed, but I'll listen to the file again tomorrow and so forth.

Has anyone else had success with this? Feel free to post your success stories.

(Also out of curiosity, when I am doing this, I am constantly aware. I don't "forget" what has been said, and skip the middle part as though I have fallen asleep. Is it possible that this was a trance or not? I know trance is different for everyone, but when I see stories of people forgetting what happened, I'm not sure.)

dude thats why its not working! well in my opinion u need to be relaxed to be hypnotized first u get relaxed then u get sleepy then u fall into a trance and it works! well for me it works when i do that try doing it maby it will work then
kikokunoichi

Return to Success Stories