Train Diapers Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Diapers Success

Postby BabyRox » July 6th, 2007, 1:34 pm

I have been using EMG's diaper training and baby files for some time with only limited success. I am somewhat resistant to hypnosis, and often have trouble getting into a trance state.

A few months ago, however, I was prescribed a low dose of Xanax for treatment of stress anxiety, and I found myself becoming more susceptable to the diaper and baby files. I usually take my single dose in the late evening, and find that an hour or so after that I have much greater success in attaining a trance.

For several months now, I have been able to wet my diapers freely while sleeping, and never waking. Nearly every morning I now awaken in my heavily soaked diaper. I say "nearly" because my wife / mommy insists that I sleep at least one night each week without diapers to prove I still have overnight control. I DID wet the bed once a few weeks ago just as the morning alarm rang - I was dreaming about being a baby and just seemed to "forget" I was not diapered.

Whenever I wear diapers during the daytime now, I also wet them freely, hardly aware of my bladder's fullness before it releases. I have been an adult baby for most of my life, and this is the closest I've felt to "wetting like a baby" since I really was one.

I've had more limited success with some of the Baby files...

I once achieved almost five minutes of feeling tiny, helpless, and unable to think as an adult after a good session with BabyTime, but haven't been able to do that again since.

I think most of my experience shows that your subconcious really has to WANT the desired change (wetting like a baby while sleeping was a dream of mine for years). If my subconsious doesn't "believe" I can really become a baby, then ipso facto - I can't. I'm still working on convincing myself I really CAN be a baby again - if I only believe I can.
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories