i'll let you choose

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

i'll let you choose

Postby Aria_ » July 13th, 2007, 12:51 am

i am sad to regret, that most of these files do not work for me.. they may start to at first, but i quickly end up resisting them. so in an attempt to break the monotony, i'm asking you for help. pick a (free) file out of the list, and i'll listen to it. i'll probably pick one out of the first 15, or if one is heavily requested. but if it completely disgusts me, then i'll probably ignore it though. i'll listen to the file every night, and will update how it is affecting me.
Aria_

Postby mindmaster3434 » July 13th, 2007, 3:36 am

I vote for train bimbo or any other permanent bimbo file. It's a favorite subject of mine, and though I've done such transformations for others I've never seen anybody chronicle their experience with a bimbo file from this site like they do with say all the feminization ones. I'd love to watch you slowly become that and keep us updated.
mindmaster3434

Re: i'll let you choose

Postby wmm_guest » July 13th, 2007, 11:36 am

Aria_ wrote:i am sad to regret, that most of these files do not work for me.. they may start to at first, but i quickly end up resisting them. so in an attempt to break the monotony, i'm asking you for help. pick a (free) file out of the list, and i'll listen to it. i'll probably pick one out of the first 15, or if one is heavily requested. but if it completely disgusts me, then i'll probably ignore it though. i'll listen to the file every night, and will update how it is affecting me.

If you are resisting then maybe you have not found the file(s) that IS/are for you!??

Have you just tried the various inductions by themselves? Do you achieve trance with them?

You have to find what suits you and then with positive thoughts approach going into trance. Otherwise you are wasting your time :(

HTH,
Dan
wmm_guest

Postby Aria_ » July 13th, 2007, 4:16 pm

hmm.. the bimbo file does sound good, i think i'll try that out unless anyone else contributes

and i've tried a lot of files, and yet there are so many, it's hard for me to choose. also i dont really like choosing for myself, so this kind of helps me and yes i do go into trance, and yes i do have a positive mindset about it.
Aria_

Postby wmm_guest » July 13th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Do you care to reveal your gender,
it with help with which files we select
for you.
wmm_guest

Postby Aria_ » July 13th, 2007, 5:32 pm

wmm_guest wrote:Do you care to reveal your gender,
it with help with which files we select
for you.

sure, i'm male.
Aria_

Postby wmm_guest » July 13th, 2007, 5:53 pm

For you I'd select Email Slave:
http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=462

And then in a week or two ask us again what to do ;)

It seems you want to relinquish some control over yourself, so that is why I picked that one.

GL,
Dan
wmm_guest

Postby Aria_ » July 13th, 2007, 6:13 pm

wmm_guest wrote:For you I'd select Email Slave:
http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=462

And then in a week or two ask us again what to do ;)

It seems you want to relinquish some control over yourself, so that is why I picked that one.

GL,
Dan

well, you are right, i do want to relinquish some control over myself, but with a file like that, if it works, i dont know if i'm quite ready for anything like t hat.. but i'll consider it :wink:
Aria_

Postby wmm_guest » July 13th, 2007, 6:16 pm

I'm a nice person... but you are correct to proceed with caution.

Have fun with whatever you do.
wmm_guest

Postby demigraff » July 13th, 2007, 8:14 pm

If you're going to try email slave, you should probably be warned that you'll probably get at least one email from someone suggesting that you are his slave for life, that you will never obey or take triggers from anyone else, you will give up everything else in your life to serve him, and that you will obey anything he asks in private message, email or IM.

I know a few people who mentioned on the forums or in journals that they had listened to email slave, or were listening to it, or were considering trying it, and all got the same message from the same person. I got a few similar variations from other people too (after posting in an email slave topic in success stories)

So if you don't want to be someone's slave like that without getting to know them first, and you have even the slightest confidence that it might work, I'd advise against listening to that one.

(Incidentally, I had the same problems choosing. I now use a custom playlist generator. Every day it plays the same bodies in different order with different inductions/linkers, and every 4-9 weeks it will randomly add or remove a body to the active selection. I've got to the point now that I don't even know which files are in the list, although I'm pretty sure there's at least one furry file)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Aria_ » July 13th, 2007, 9:38 pm

yeah, that's why i was trying to steer clear from it...but would you mind revealing where you got that custom playlist from?
Aria_

Postby whatthe75 » July 14th, 2007, 12:11 am

I know it doesn't exist on here but i think a file that makes you resist would be good. Would you resist that file?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby stripmymanhood » July 14th, 2007, 11:43 am

mindmaster3434 wrote:I vote for train bimbo or any other permanent bimbo file. It's a favorite subject of mine, and though I've done such transformations for others I've never seen anybody chronicle their experience with a bimbo file from this site like they do with say all the feminization ones. I'd love to watch you slowly become that and keep us updated.

i would love to know about the transformations you've done for others, mindmaster.
stripmymanhood

Postby Aria_ » July 14th, 2007, 10:47 pm

just a quick note. tonight will be my second night listening to train bimbo.
Aria_

Postby remirez » September 27th, 2007, 10:45 pm

stripmymanhood wrote:
mindmaster3434 wrote:I vote for train bimbo or any other permanent bimbo file. It's a favorite subject of mine, and though I've done such transformations for others I've never seen anybody chronicle their experience with a bimbo file from this site like they do with say all the feminization ones. I'd love to watch you slowly become that and keep us updated.

i would love to know about the transformations you've done for others, mindmaster.

o would i. that is kinda what i am seekng throuh hypnosis is full feminization and sissy/bimbo slut trining
remirez

Return to Success Stories