Major Cum Torture Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Major Cum Torture Success!

Postby vulture3000 » July 13th, 2007, 7:56 pm

I just listened EMG's Cum Torture for the first time tonight, and damn was it effective!!! In case you don't know what it does, here's the description:

·Name: Cum Torture Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Binaural/Script All
Description: This file glues you in place once you wake up from it and brings you to orgasm 3 times, each orgasm is more intense, almost painfully so, than the one before.
Author: EMG PlayTime: 00:20:27 Added On: 2006-04-09 Downloaded: 5423
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.1429 Total Votes: 14 Comments: 0

Anyways, I was totally frozen except for my head and eyes. My body actually tensed up from the feeling of a person's hands and mouth on my body. It hurt so bad, yet it felt so good at the same time. I never really orgasmed but I sure felt it. I just precummed is all. The first time caused me to moan louder than I eve did in the past. The torture didn't let up until I "orgasmed" three times. The last tim caused me to scream. My throat is still sore from all the moaning, begging, and screaming! Even after it was over, I was still horny as hell. I barely touched my cock and came harder than ever.I can't wait to listen to it again. This is the most effective file I've listened to since Cardigan's Horny file. Next time, I'm going to try them together and see what happens
vulture3000

Return to Success Stories