Mistress Melsa

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Mistress Melsa

Postby Kristoff998 » July 15th, 2007, 3:10 pm

I have also met up with mistress melsa like Cindi_xdress and i am following the same hypnosis. I always feel my ass is empty and need to have something in it. My nipples are so senstive all the time i just can't help playing with them. My measurement are chest 38, waist 34. I will be back next week to post the changes to my body.
Kristoff998

Postby AuntKay » July 15th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Care to explain a little more? Are you listening to downloads or CD hypnosis? We are very interesting!
AuntKay

Postby Kristoff998 » July 16th, 2007, 11:09 am

No im not im. Mistress does it all through MSN. She is very good.
Kristoff998

Postby cardigan » July 16th, 2007, 11:46 am

How much does she charge?
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Kristoff998 » July 16th, 2007, 12:32 pm

free. look for her post in the gathering section (i think its there)
Kristoff998

Postby kiko2006 » July 18th, 2007, 1:20 am

hello, i'm very interesting and i would like to be hypnotized by mistress Melsa.

where can i find mistress melsa. can you give me her msn.

thanks
kiko2006

Postby mindmaster3434 » July 18th, 2007, 1:31 am

Wow man, that was just fuckin retarded, he already said where it was :P

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3143
mindmaster3434

Postby swordfish » August 2nd, 2007, 7:09 am

I cant find it it takes me to the main sign in page
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » August 4th, 2007, 5:40 pm

I still don't get how hypnosis via MSN could work?
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Melsa » August 4th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Why wouldn't it? All that hypnosis requires is for you to understand the hypnotists suggestions.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby doevsdoe » August 5th, 2007, 10:09 am

i didn't even know it could be done through messaging, and i didn't believe it either, but recently i had my own experience through email, and believe me it is very possible to be hypnotized just by reading something.

~ D
doevsdoe

it could work..

Postby thisguy » August 5th, 2007, 11:32 am

It could work only by looking at somebodys eyes or singing "123 fly with me", there is really no limit to it except the willingness and readyness.

But basically without webcams and microphones it would be also much easier to fake the entire thing and steal her technique or something like that :D Because without physical presence she can convince herself that you are honest and establish some baseline reaction time, but there is no way to count the network lag and typing speed into this. So you are very free todo whatever you want to do. Only way she can really "catch" you is by subliminals that your literal subconcious would have picked up, but that you fail to respond to while trying to fake a trance.

Big factor here is, that people here actually WANT to get hypnotized by decent looking smart women. Wether she is one or two or wether it's some psychology classes summer-experiment, you will probably never know. But it's enough to IMAGINE her. One or other way, it should be fun experience. I don't think she would leave you with permanent pantyhose wearing compulsion the first time ;) .. or will she? :P
thisguy
Regular
Regular

yep

Postby Melsa » August 5th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Of course I would :P If I was feeling very very merciful. And I do check the trances with subliminal tests :P
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Re: yep

Postby thisguy » August 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Melsa wrote:Of course I would :P If I was feeling very very merciful. And I do check the trances with subliminal tests :P

We'll find out soon enough.. if you can appreciate occasional challenge in the hords of guys just throwing themselves at you, I'm hidden somewhere on your list.. ;)
thisguy
Regular
Regular

..and what about..

Postby thisguy » August 5th, 2007, 1:35 pm

And what stops people from taking the chat logs after successful session, editing them to their liking and playing them back again for "additional effects" .. or removing some of them.

I'm not talking about spoiling the game, just taking it to the next level, using the benefits from the time given until the next blissful moment.. :wink:
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby lorcain » August 5th, 2007, 2:03 pm

Out of curiosity, if you are using Msn instant messenger (I think i saw you mention it somewhere) how exactly would you go about giving a subliminal test? The way I understand it anyway, subliminals are either sounds so low your concious mind doesn't register them, or words flashed so quickly your concious mind doesn't register them, and they go into your subconcious. From the way ThisGuy mentioned them, it sounds, its almost like a sentence with a hidden meaning or something? Of course I am probably inadvertantly asking for some trade secrets here :twisted:
lorcain
Regular
Regular

subliminals

Postby Melsa » August 5th, 2007, 2:48 pm

You are not wrong, but your not entirely right either. :P A subliminal is a suggestion direct to the subconscios, the means you give it is not really relevant. Whether you by pass conscious awareness or subdue the consciousness.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby thisguy » August 5th, 2007, 2:51 pm

lorcain wrote:From the way ThisGuy mentioned them, it sounds, its almost like a sentence with a hidden meaning or something? Of course I am probably inadvertantly asking for some trade secrets here :twisted:

Not at all, this is really common knowledge you can pick up from public materials.

Subliminal in this sense may be for example sentence with multiple meanings and she would expect the reaction she was hinting you in previous sentences.

Other way would be to ask for a "random thing in your mind", which, by the way, is almost NEVER random, if anybody should ever ask you such thing! It's ALWAYS very strongly affected by short-term memory and visual stimuli, SPECIALLY if they pop "be honest" right after the request.. ( hi Derren! ). Her whole previous talk may have been designed to bend you towards something specific without ever mentioning it.

Really obvious example would be talking about cherrys and strawberries and then asking you the first color that comes to mind..

But it can be really so much more subtle, that you would have to analyze the text deeply to pick it up conciously, while the raw character-crunching power of your subconcious probably already has the answer which would just pop out without your concious mind interweaning.

So there is really nothing to reveal - some people would'nt even notice being tested..
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby irunincircles » August 9th, 2007, 11:52 pm

-So is this causing permanent change to you? Or is it triggerable? Please go into more detail if you can :D
irunincircles

Postby maskedsow » August 13th, 2007, 6:36 am

red strawberrys
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories