WDBames ultra thin waist

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

WDBames ultra thin waist

Postby MacGyver » July 19th, 2007, 3:04 am

ok, i thought the file would be kinda cute so, i gave it a go one night before going to sleep, and i was thinkin" ok, this is gonna be kinda cute seein as none of the files will ever have an effect on me the first time around". atleast, that's what i thought seein as i have been experimenting to see which inductions can trance me descent and which ones dont. just b4 the "wake-up" part i was thinkin, well, that was cute and fun. had to get up to got to the bathroom, and noticed as soon as i stood up it felt as if something was being gently cinched around my waist and squeezin me a little.

since no other file had any effect the first time and the fact i am not a very good subject yet, it will take some practice and time but i am patient, my next thought just before drifting off to sleep was that the effects would wear off in my sleep. NOPE. woke up the next day and still felt something gently squeezing me until about 10:30 that night.

so, either the file was powerful or the technic used works better for me, one or the other. that was about a month ago, i think. now and then i still feel a gentle squeezing ssensation around my waist every time the name of that file pops into my head. 8O
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Josh_artist » July 19th, 2007, 5:01 pm

OOOOh~ very interesting, im gonna try that tonight~
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories