Tails of EMG's "Orgasm Now" File

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Tails of EMG's "Orgasm Now" File

Postby eceem » November 5th, 2007, 3:29 pm

Well my mistress wanted me to be able to Cum on demand for her so about 3 months ago I downloaded EMG"s *ORGASM NOW* file and started playing it a couple of times a night just before going to sleep.

After many weeks we found that the file "partly worked" in other words I would get the twitching and feeling that I was about to come but never quite got there to produce the messy stuff that my Mistress wanted :P

As Im in a cb2000 24/7 and only unlocked when my wife wants sex I couldnt help the file along by jacking off or anything, and repeated playings didnt seem to be making any impovement.

The Other night my Mistress sugested that maybe we reverse engineer the file, we took EMG's original script and rewrote it to incorperate wearing a cb and personalised it a bit more, i printed it out in script form and my wife then recorded it onto my mp3 player.

She then proceeded to tie me to the bed put the mp3 player on and put the file on loop and leave me to it, I dont know weather it was the proir conditions from EMG's file or the fact that it was my wifes voice (nothing against ya EMG ... but Americans have the most gawd alfull accent to us Kiwi's :lol: ) with the personalised scripting designed to "push my buttons" but I found that only after three listens to the file I came on my wife command to *orgasm now* during the file, hopefully the next step will be the same effect on verbal command.

All I can say is my wife is having a lot of fun with files from this site, because while none of them work 100% the ones Im "forced" to listen to have had some degree of sucess in building my frustration levels while locked away in chastity, (My wifes love is tease and denial)

well off to reverse engineer another of my Wifes favourte files (Blowjob time)

cheers fo now eecem

[/u]
eceem

Return to Success Stories