TrainAnalOrgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrainAnalOrgasm

Postby OUstud82 » June 13th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Im curious if anyone, esp. males, has had any success with the TrainAnalOrgasm file? I have listened to it twice now, and ever since i have had the urge to go buy a dildo or butt plug and use it on myself, even though before it wasn't something I thought I would enjoy
OUstud82

Postby ekluise » June 13th, 2005, 5:44 pm

I've only used it a few times, but it helped me to relax and made things a lot more pleasureable. Also, instead of buying a butt plug or dildo, try the CursedPlugs file :twisted:
ekluise

Re: TrainAnalOrgasm

Postby vienna68 » June 14th, 2005, 7:45 am

OUstud82 wrote:Im curious if anyone, esp. males, has had any success with the TrainAnalOrgasm file?

Yes! Me! :oops:

I'm a gay man and I was into anal sex before.
But now it is very much easier for me. :D
vienna68

Postby sgrounds99 » April 20th, 2009, 9:12 am

:D I had success with this. I have tried anal sex several times with no success. It was always painful and I was turned off by it. I didn't have immediate effects, but after listening to this file every night for several days and then listening to it several times on a loop, that when I had sex with my man, I was very aroused and stimulated to the point I actually requested it and to top that off, it didn't hurt like it had before.
sgrounds99

Postby livelonger8 » May 2nd, 2009, 12:23 pm

Although I haven't listened to this file, I do enjoy anal stimulation; it is very pleasurable, especially with a vibrator. However, I've never achieved an orgasm sorely by anal stimulation -- has anyone achieved an orgasm or prostate orgasm after listening to this file? Would it increase the chances of experiencing anal orgasms? Thanks.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories