A lil Step Back + New Focus: TrainTotalJock/TrainBodybuilder

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A lil Step Back + New Focus: TrainTotalJock/TrainBodybuilder

Postby jockrockslycra » February 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Okay,

So I fell off the files for a while because I got depressed. So you could say all of my progress rolled back to day one. However, I managed to write a script for the EMG and got myself a nice 3 month membership. I downloaded the bodys, subliminals and binaurals of almost all the files i ever wanted to listen to and have them on my computer now.

I decided to focus on TrainBodybuilder (TBb) and TrainTotalJock (TTJ) instead of TBb, TTJ, TrainNotShy, and FreedomFromMentalBondage. I figured, my goal is to look good this summer. If TTJ works, I wont be too shy anymore and I'll look sexy too haha.

Also I know I have people watching my thread. I don't want to slide back and slip off and show up mediocre results. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to make sure I follow through with it - especially with the membership - there's no excuses.

Thank you to all the people that have been encouraging me.

Since I don't have much daytime to focus on actually going into a trance, I'm using the binaurals and subliminals to get me there. I listen to them while on the train ride to work, on the train ride home, while preparing for my tutoring sessions at work, walking down the street, chilin' at the computer; doesnt matter. Where ever I know I'm going to have time to a listen in of either file, I'm going to listen to that file.

I'm going to try to also listen to the Training Enhancing files at any given time: Accelerator, Susceptible, Reinforce, TrainSleepReinforce, TrainTrance

Hopefully Susceptible will make it easier to accept the suggestions, Reinforce/SleepReinforce will make it easier to repeat and drill the suggestions in -- even when I'm not listening to a file during sleep, and Accelerator will give each file's suggestions more power, effectiveness and shorten the length of time it'll take to reach the peak of that file.

My focus is on the TTJ and TBb files, the Training Enhancing files are just to help move things along when ever i feel like adding that extra boost, you know?

So those are my thoughts... and thanks
jockrockslycra

Postby jockrockslycra » February 11th, 2008, 5:23 pm

okay

im offically addicted to the TrainTotalJock Subliminal.

Actually the file not a subliminal... it's a binaural file that's linked under subliminal.

I think it's the best fucking mistake ever

I might have regressed over the week i was depressed....but i jerked off 2-3 times everyday... every single day... without skipping a beat... it's so fckng how

even as i write this im listenin to the binaural.... it's been on for tha past hour... i think it's looped 5-7 times so far..... i just cant get enough of it

i wish all binaural/subliminal files were like dis one

-- who eevr Jerm is - ive fell in love with him and he needs to find me

im gonna be listenin to this file all day everyday - just dis one - no more train bodybuilder until i can fix dat one up good just like this one.... other wise - fuck it - imma just do this shit
jockrockslycra

Postby jockrockslycra » February 12th, 2008, 5:51 pm

okay

so my ipod says i listened to da TTJ sublminal file 18 times yesturday

today i was chattin with a friend of mine that thinks i dumbed down cause i used to chat all "prim an proper" - i guess da file is doin its job cause da minute he said dat i wanted to fuck wit him and tell him exactly wat happened - damn that would b so hot. i'm tryin to get back in touch with sum fckbuddies for now so i can take care of my dick until i got dat rock jock body - after then, if i dun gotta boo by then i can just spend da summer fckin and chillin haha.

i do hope dat this is just a social thing, i still want dem scholarships at da end of da year, n i think like ervybody keeps sayin, hypnosis will only take u as far as you wanna go... so i guess if i get mad dumb den its cause dats wat i want haha
jockrockslycra

Return to Success Stories