YES!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby lizzie101 » March 4th, 2008, 12:01 pm

Congrats, I'm envious :) Makes me want to try the file even more, but unfortunately I have to wear a short-sleeved shirt to work every day, I think they might notice :P
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Re: YES!!!

Postby Wildsprite » March 5th, 2008, 8:29 pm

Urban wrote:Oh man, I'm so Ecstatic

I entered my deepest trance ever

I listened to EMG's hair loss for everything except eyebrowsa, eye lashes and head hair.

Now, it felt like I was stuck there for hours, it was weird. As if I was completely trapped, my body began itching all over.

I was so releived for it to finally end.

When I sat up, I randomly decided "Meh, wonder how long it will take." and I grabbed a hair from my arm between thumb and middle finger lightly, and I tugged. And lo and behold, it gave way. I though "Coincidence." And another came away, and now I can take ahold of it from pubic hair, leg hair to arm hair and tug light and it comes away!!!

OH my god I can't express how happy I am now! WOOO!!!!

which file is this? I cannot find it
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Apothem » March 5th, 2008, 9:19 pm

Wow! I'm very impressed! It's good to hear that you've had excellent success with the file! I think I'll prolly give it a shot later this week after some other things have been dealt with *cough*procrastination*cough*
Apothem
Regular
Regular

Postby lizzie101 » March 6th, 2008, 1:09 am

Urban wrote:As Doctor Frankenfurter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show once said in an epic song as part of his Stage Show.

"Don't dream it, be it."

Even if you have to wear a short sleeved T-shirt, either be proud of it, or tell them that you've spoken to your doctor about it and that you're not sure what's causing it xD
:P

Well it's less my coworkers and more all the customers I have to deal with...I work in food service so yeah I gotta deal with plenty of assholes.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby perryfletcher » March 12th, 2008, 9:59 pm

Do you know what happend or what you did diffrent to finaly go into deep hypnosis. I have been trying for 2 years with no luck yet.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby TarouYannick » March 20th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Congradulations.

I would love to lose all my body hair, but I am not very good with trance.

I just shave all my body hair once a week or so depending on if there is a party or playdate or just feeling the need to shave. Usually twice a week in the summer.

(I let it grow out when visiting family and it feels really weird when I do have body hair.)

A few people have noticed that I shave my arms, but as far as I know most people do not notice that. More people notice my legs, but I have never had anything negative about that, and have had women I don't know tell me I have nice legs. :)
TarouYannick

Postby CycoMelody » March 24th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Apothem wrote:Wow! I'm very impressed! It's good to hear that you've had excellent success with the file! I think I'll prolly give it a shot later this week after some other things have been dealt with *cough*procrastination*cough*

You know there is a file for that procrastination thing :p
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » March 24th, 2008, 4:10 pm

Theunknown1 wrote:
Apothem wrote:Wow! I'm very impressed! It's good to hear that you've had excellent success with the file! I think I'll prolly give it a shot later this week after some other things have been dealt with *cough*procrastination*cough*

You know there is a file for that procrastination thing :p

I believe it is on the Hypno-files.com site
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Derek-the-Tank » April 3rd, 2008, 5:03 pm

lizzie101 wrote:
Urban wrote:As Doctor Frankenfurter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show once said in an epic song as part of his Stage Show.

"Don't dream it, be it."

Even if you have to wear a short sleeved T-shirt, either be proud of it, or tell them that you've spoken to your doctor about it and that you're not sure what's causing it xD
:P

Well it's less my coworkers and more all the customers I have to deal with...I work in food service so yeah I gotta deal with plenty of assholes.

Just say that you're a professional swimmer and that the less body hair you have the fatser you swim
Derek-the-Tank

Return to Success Stories