Forgetting to smoke - Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Forgetting to smoke - Success

Postby Gallacher » September 9th, 2008, 5:20 pm

I would sometimes try to give up smoking in the past, but was never successful ... I'd just resist 1 week and then would restart.
It was 2 months ago when I retried to quit it, I just had been on holidays with my friends and had smoked quite a lot on those days; it was in that moment that I realised more than ever how bad that habit was.

So I tried to stop once again and after three days I decided to listen to Cardigan's file "Forgetting to smoke". It soon proved to be very effective, I never touched a cigarette ever since.

I'm also noticing an interesting thing. Whenever I try to think about having smoked in the past ( the file tells you to forget having smoked ) it gets a bit weird, it's as if I couldn't reach that thought ... I know it's there ( and also remember it ), but if I think about, for istance, the last cigarette I smoked gets difficult, it's as if the access to that thought was denied.

A big THANK YOU to Cardigan :)
Gallacher

Postby cardigan » September 10th, 2008, 9:07 am

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to help!!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby steve14 » October 27th, 2008, 7:57 pm

I didn't have as much luck with it unfortunately, I did find a stop smoking site on the web with a strong approach that came highly recommended . If cardigan or any other file makers are interested in self help files for stop smoking there is a gold mine of tips and insights into the nature of addiction and the cold turkey method waiting to be turned into what could be a exceptionally strong file...

http://whyquit.com/
steve14
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories