blink's basic induction

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

blink's basic induction

Postby MacGyver » November 29th, 2008, 7:52 pm

i think i had a bit of success with this one on the first listen, and there are not many files i can acheive trance with during the first listen.

probably did not make half way through before i started feeling myself going into deep trance, that's the weird part. it was not very long, maybe 1-2 minutes when i noticed i was doing the rythmic breathing like i do for a trance file, i normally have to start the breathing b4 i get half through an induction or the pattern wont be right and i wont achieve trance, then, after maybe another 5 minutes, or what seemed like 5 minutes, i started feeling the tingly/floating sensations of trance. the sensations were pulsing at first, kinda like a lawnmower engine crnaking up, how it cranks up slow then speeds up. well, ended up deep enough, it felt as if i were alseep, then the next file in line woke me as the sound of the voice had changed, and when i wanted to fall asleep, i rolled over into the posistion i normally sleep in, and was out like a light bulb in less than 30 seconds.

i normally have a bit of trouble sleeping, it normally takes about an hour for me to fall sleep, and sometimes up to or more than 6 hours, unless i put on a trance file, then i may get to sleep in like 10-20 minutes.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » January 31st, 2009, 8:19 am

You are really going to enjoy the "Good Boy" or "Good Girl" file, whichever you choose!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jamess14 » May 14th, 2009, 5:21 am

I was feeling kinda exhausted today, and actually just wanted to sleep a bit. But I said, what the hell let's play a induction of somesort from the site and doze off. I dl'd Blink's and started listening. That was it. I went 6 mins into the file and went out. When I first came to, I thought I just fell asleep. However I came to right at the awakener. L8r after looking around the site some more about this file, saw that someone had an this exact experience.

Blink, you too tell the most boring stories:) Great Induction!
Jamess14
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories