DF - Feminine feet and legs, possible effects?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

DF - Feminine feet and legs, possible effects?

Postby MacGyver » November 6th, 2009, 7:46 pm

ok, i played with this file for about 2 weeks some time ago, then took some time off from trance, if i remember correct, EMG suggests you paint your toenails (put nail polish on them), anywho, played with the file and never thought about afterwards, was pretty sure it would never have any effects on me at all as not many files will. or so i thought anyways. for halloween, a girl who is also my best friend from high school, dressed me as a gothic sorceress for halloween, and yep, toenails was also painted.

for some strange reason, i have painted them every day or every other day since halloween. for the last couple days, i have had a time trying to figure out why i continued to paint my toenails after halloween and still have a really strong urge to continue painting them, cant stop myself neither. i watch myself in disbelief thinking this is not happening, an hour later i see my toenails have been painted, look at the bottle of nail polish and wonder what have i done. and for some reason, i do not even feel the need to buy any nail polish remover.

so, i have come to the conclusion that this may in some way be some sort of success with the file, and all it took was the girl to give me the push for it to actually work on me?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby SDoll » November 6th, 2009, 7:51 pm

Maybe you just like having painted toenails. :D They are fun. Next try your fingernails. :wink:
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aristotle_nichole » November 6th, 2009, 11:15 pm

amazing.
aristotle_nichole

Postby MacGyver » November 7th, 2009, 6:00 pm

did the fingernails for halloween, so far, no interest to keep up with the fingernails.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories