A true Seccess story, I quite see below

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby abunidal » November 30th, 2009, 11:46 am

What about TrainBladderControle - 1: This file will give you total control over your bladder. Sounds like it fits your needs.

I wouldn't rely too much on the invisible man in the sky though.
abunidal

Postby Solarius » November 30th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Using curse files to push your religion on people is despicable adby. I really hope you realize that. Seriously, don't.

Besides, why post this on a forum topic?
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Postby Solarius » December 1st, 2009, 8:15 pm

You're right, I don't know. All I see is you trying to convert him with the threat of a curse file. What has he done, to warrant his public humiliation on this site by you posting a private message that he sent to you, for everyone to see. One that is asking for help even.

Honestly put? I see you being a jerk for no reason other then slights that no one else but you knows about adby.

And unless you give a reason or two why, that's all I, and many many other people will see.

---------------
Take responsibility for your actions instead of trying to hide them adby.

You made two stupid posts and then changed them to hide your blatantly silly words.
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxgirl » December 4th, 2009, 9:53 am

adby should be banned...

Constant spamming, making stupid and blatant mockery of the website....etc
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » December 4th, 2009, 4:19 pm

:lol: ROFLOL

really adby? you are going to claim that you don't lie and then you say THAT about the chatroom? i'm sorry... i'm a regular in the chatroom. yes, sure that may bias me :p but never once have i seen the topic go to having sex with children. none of the moderators would condone that!

and the rules are there to keep people safe, and the website too. hypnosis happens there, sure. usually in private, after you have been there a while. it's safe, and careful, and fun. after all, if something negative happened there, and it came back to the chatroom or the website, this community, this resource for a hobby/fetish that we all love, could get shut down. :( that wouldn't be cool.

i'm sorry if your actions have caused you to be banned from the chatroom and you've taken offense. but the chatroom is a great place for newcomers to get info on hypnosis, and possibly experience it if they are around enough. :)

though i can't and won't stop you from speaking your mind, i hope that people will take your ramblings with a grain of salt, and check out the chatroom themselves, to come up with their own opinion. we're a nice group.

flow
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

great comment flow

Postby seattleworld » December 17th, 2009, 9:55 am

Flow123 wrote::lol: ROFLOL

I for one know that they kick and ban people for breaking the strict rules. Felancia is very strict in the chat room. they don't like you to tell them about your fetishes unless they really know you. look at me.

really adby? you are going to claim that you don't lie and then you say THAT about the chatroom? i'm sorry... i'm a regular in the chatroom. yes, sure that may bias me :p but never once have i seen the topic go to having sex with children. none of the moderators would condone that!

and the rules are there to keep people safe, and the website too. hypnosis happens there, sure. usually in private, after you have been there a while. it's safe, and careful, and fun. after all, if something negative happened there, and it came back to the chatroom or the website, this community, this resource for a hobby/fetish that we all love, could get shut down. :( that wouldn't be cool.

i'm sorry if your actions have caused you to be banned from the chatroom and you've taken offense. but the chatroom is a great place for newcomers to get info on hypnosis, and possibly experience it if they are around enough. :)

though i can't and won't stop you from speaking your mind, i hope that people will take your ramblings with a grain of salt, and check out the chatroom themselves, to come up with their own opinion. we're a nice group.

flow
seattleworld
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories