Cardigan - Mummy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cardigan - Mummy

Postby mikeyshea » February 8th, 2010, 4:56 pm

The very first time I tried this file I had awesome success. This is unusual for me. Something just clicked, I guess.

I set my alarm to run what I thought would be close to 15 minutes after the end of the file. As soon as the file was over my eyes popped open (I could see; I did not remember hearing the part about that) but could NOT move one bit and could NOT open my mouth for anything! It was amazing. When I thought time should be about up I almost panicked when I realised my over-the-ear headphones were still on and the file was looping (forgot to reset that from an earlier session) - and I didn't know if I would be able to hear the alarm on my phone! Luckily, I did hear it.

Awesome file. Can't wait to do it again.
mikeyshea

Postby chakatblackstar » February 18th, 2010, 5:28 pm

I just tried this for the first time with the clock set for 15 minutes. During the session I found myself unable to move. Because I may not have positioned myself in the ideal position I did manage to struggle my way out of it about 5 minutes later but I was surprised at how difficult it was for just my first time of hypnosis. I plan on trying this again later to see if it really does get stronger each time. Thumbs up to the guy who made this file
chakatblackstar

Return to Success Stories