the curse files, mainly self fuck

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

the curse files, mainly self fuck

Postby Amanda36545 » March 2nd, 2010, 11:49 pm

do any of these actually work? i'm really curious about self fuck, wondering/hoping it actually works
Amanda36545

Hmmm...

Postby Calimore » March 3rd, 2010, 5:39 am

Yup. At least, it's my opinion you are likely to learn given time and focus. Relentless daily listening, preferably at the same time of day whenever possible (like upon rising) and in 2-3 weeks even the most resistant subjects have eventual breakthroughs.

For example, I have used TrigMasturbate to great effect, even in public, but it eventually grew disused, got pushed out of my file queue and was quickly forgotten.

Also previously useful: TrigPleasure, TrigArousal and TrigOrgasm. Few people can straight-up orgasm on trigger without time and practice, some (such as those who may be a bit out-of-shape or oldies-but-goodies like me) need or may even appreciate the warm-up. I know I did, when I had that trigger set. But soon, after practice, my partner could merely give me that look and I knew what was going to 'come' next.

Even though at first it may have taken 3-5 iterations of each trigger, 3x each, we got it down to just that series 1x each, then finally just the orgasm trigger alone. Practice is your friend, no matter what the endeavor.

I learned TrigPleasure, then TrigOrgasm and finally TrigArousal because they just seemed to flow better that way for me. I did one week on each, listening to other files if I could, but no worries so long as I did my one file. In less than a month I had all three triggers working quite well.

It was fun, but as my SO has little imagination or interest in hypnosis and I really don't need at trigger to jerk off and the others never really got used much once ecstastblished. :sigh:

I was thinking it would be fun to practice Discipline and Denial under my SO, but she was not into it. Pity, what taste we had of it was delicious.

As for feeling physical manifestations like those in Curse Self Fuck, I suggest learning to use a file set like this first. IF you can get aroused and cum on a trigger, you should have little trouble learning that file next.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories