Enslave your pussy. By Emg. .For the Women

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Enslave your pussy. By Emg. .For the Women

Postby Trancemanick » April 4th, 2010, 9:50 am

Hi Boys and Gals,
As a upcoming hypnotist myself. . I do like to view behind the curtain and check out all the techniques and mechinisums. For some reason today I was exceptionally hungry for a good . . Deep hypnotic induction. I am rather an analylitical type of Gal. So, recently I haven't really got much out of files.

However, I have the 2nd Generation iPod shuffle. Which means you don't get to preview the list of files. So each track is a surprise. However, in skipping through the Tracks I came across a file a purchased a long time ago. but never really listened to. Which is

Enslaving your Pussy. By Emg. . It really should be part of the Oblivion series or perhaps the Dark Cage series. Like Control seduction.
This is Very Awesome! I do not know how he does this personally?
Emg is a God Send! His wording, concepts, over lapping sensory awareness. No one quite hits the spot Like Emg.
This file is good for all moods. . it transcends you to higher heights. Great convincer. . Listen in what ever mood you choose or don't even pay attention.

I guarantee you this Women. . You'll Love it! With or without your little *private toy* it is Very good. inviting, intoxicating. Very wonderful. Also Listen to Control seduction or Seduction Control from dark Cage series. :)

If Any of you Guys could point me in the right direction of any more enslaving, controlling, controlled files. That would be greatly appreciated. Especially if they actually Use those words. . Sometimes A Gal Just needs that little bit of reassurance, Little push down deeper that confirmation.. EmG is in Control! :D :)
It is a definate Must! :D
Trancemanick

Return to Success Stories