CurseForcedGay vs. TrainSexMen

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CurseForcedGay vs. TrainSexMen

Postby curiousguy92 » April 12th, 2010, 4:41 pm

So it's been a while since I've given CFG any thought (stopped listening entirely when my computer died) but I was wondering if anyone (especially you guys who have been participating in the CFG Success thread) had compared CFG to TrainSexMen or used it.

The reason I ask is that I'm curious :D whether anyone thinks the differences between the two files would make one more effective than the other. From what I can remember, TSM is less about diminishing attraction to women and more about how attractive men are. Please discuss. :)

Note: My personal experience ended up being that I didn't use hypnosis to determine my sexual orientation. I was already attracted to men, but in my head I kept telling myself that I was supposed to be straight. After some introspection I realized that I'm bi with very strong sexual leanings toward men but a more equal emotional attraction to men and women.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Route42 » April 12th, 2010, 7:35 pm

Neither of them really phrase things in a way I was looking for. I still use CFG from time-to-time (even now as I type this I just added it to my playlist again...) because it words things much stronger than TSM. Still, they are both files that focus pretty heavily on the sex aspect of attraction, and I'd love a file that focuses more on the personality side of attraction. Allison_in_Love did a beautifully worded file called "Attraction to Men", though that was a longer file than I could really listen to. Plus, the lack of a subliminal was bothersome.

Allison's file took the idea that straight men are attracted to a woman's personality as well as their body--so a file shouldn't focus solely on their body. The tricky part is that it is hard to identify WHAT it is about women that attract straight men, so "reversing" that attraction is equally hard to describe. She nicely side-stepped that by phrasing it as "that special something" and wording the file so that the listener feels "that special something" when they see men.

Thoroughly effective, in my opinion, though I didn't listen to the file enough for it to really take hold. If there was a subliminal of that I'm fairly sure that I'd be about 100% gay now, instead of the straight-leaning bi that I am now.

Of course, I did just add CFG to my playlist again... so ask me again in a few days. ;-)
Route42
Regular
Regular

Re: CurseForcedGay vs. TrainSexMen

Postby Alien4420 » April 13th, 2010, 6:10 pm

curiousguy92 wrote:So it's been a while since I've given CFG any thought (stopped listening entirely when my computer died) but I was wondering if anyone (especially you guys who have been participating in the CFG Success thread) had compared CFG to TrainSexMen or used it.

The reason I ask is that I'm curious :D whether anyone thinks the differences between the two files would make one more effective than the other. From what I can remember, TSM is less about diminishing attraction to women and more about how attractive men are. Please discuss. :)

Note: My personal experience ended up being that I didn't use hypnosis to determine my sexual orientation. I was already attracted to men, but in my head I kept telling myself that I was supposed to be straight. After some introspection I realized that I'm bi with very strong sexual leanings toward men but a more equal emotional attraction to men and women.

I listened to Train Sex Men first, in fact it's what led me to listen to Curse Forced Gay after I'd sworn I'd never go near another curse file. That old business of one file making you want to listen to others of its type. I only used it once, so I can't really make a valid comparison, but in general, I've found the curse files a lot stickier than other files, in that I have a much harder time throwing them off because of all the suggestions designed to prevent that. Which makes them more effective, for me, anyway, and maybe also more of a turn-on if you like mind control, but by the same token harder to deal with.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: CurseForcedGay vs. TrainSexMen

Postby homerj1620 » April 13th, 2010, 7:40 pm

curiousguy92 wrote:Note: My personal experience ended up being that I didn't use hypnosis to determine my sexual orientation. I was already attracted to men, but in my head I kept telling myself that I was supposed to be straight. After some introspection I realized that I'm bi with very strong sexual leanings toward men but a more equal emotional attraction to men and women.

Just curious :) , but if you're bi, why not stay that way? You could, for example, listen to CursedForcedBisexual to enhance it. Why give up women or men when you can have both?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 13th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Trainsexmen is gender neutral and isn't a curse. It works for both women wanting to be straight and men wanting to be gay. And you can stop listening to it anytime you want.

Also, it's more positive then CFG. CFG has stuff like "You don't deserve a women, only men." While Trainsexmen is more "You MUST love men, you WANT to love men, Men are SO GREAT."

In fact, if I remember correctly, At one point in trainsexmen EMG says "Good girl" and that I had to edit that out to keep myself from being jolted out of trance.

The main difference is that it isn't a curse, isn't meant to make you "gay" as "Only attracted to men, regardless of what gender you are." And doesn't have any humiliation aspects.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » April 14th, 2010, 8:34 am

homerj1620: that actually is more or less what I decided. The reason I didn't go for the bisexual files (I don't think CFB had been made at the time) was because I was confused and felt like it had to be one or th other. Since then I've made peace (self hypnosis maybe? :wink:) with being bi, although sexually I lean very strongly toward men.

Jeshi: For me I think the main difference in using one of these two files over the other is whether you want the humiliation aspect. Personally, it's no my cup of tea, so I think that's why I find myself drawn more to TSM than CFG even though I'm not currently listening to either. I'd rather be legitimately attracted to men because I think they're hot than feel like I have to like men because I'm not good enough to have women. You're right about the intentions of TSM, although I wasn't considering its use to make women straight, only its possible use as a "gay" file for men. I agree with you about the "good girl" bit too, though, because it almost sent me right out of trance too.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories