I finally quit

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I finally quit

Postby Garota » June 20th, 2010, 6:26 am

after a long time of feminization, I couldn´t live with the social consequences anymore. I wished to return into my old life, and today was the day...
I took all my stuff, clothes, herbal hormones and so on, and went outside. Then I took a cigarillo, just like my old pre-feminization idol Clint Eastwood did in his western movies, and threw it to the stuff on which I poured some gazoline...
It feels so great being "free" :)
Garota

Re: I finally quit

Postby angel123 » June 20th, 2010, 11:54 am

Garota wrote:after a long time of feminization, I couldn´t live with the social consequences anymore. I wished to return into my old life, and today was the day...
I took all my stuff, clothes, herbal hormones and so on, and went outside. Then I took a cigarillo, just like my old pre-feminization idol Clint Eastwood did in his western movies, and threw it to the stuff on which I poured some gazoline...

So do you really feel you are the wrong gender ? or do you feel it was a ''trick'' of the mind ..... :?
Why do you feel ''free''?

Sorry for being nosy, but these things do intrigue me, the human mind is so vast ....
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TeenWolf » June 20th, 2010, 1:53 pm

It's amazing how gullible and easily led the human mind is, isn't it?
All we need is some time to relax, some suggestions and hey presto, you're a new man/woman/furry.
It really is extraordinary.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Re: I finally quit

Postby genemcd234 » June 28th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Garota wrote:after a long time of feminization, I couldn´t live with the social consequences anymore. I wished to return into my old life, and today was the day...

I do hope that works for you. Hypnosis or not, some of us that have gone through cycles of quitting ("purging") --- and then going back to it, days, weeks or even years (as in my case) later.

But, in your case, one quit may be enough.

Take care,
Gene
genemcd234

Postby Eric13 » May 10th, 2011, 10:13 am

Congratulations. I'm trying to quit now. I don't dress up (other than an occasional thing I'll buy and throw away immediately after masturbation), but I got into the habit of masturbating in sissy ways and to sissy thoughts and I want to stop.
Eric13

Postby oraprog » May 11th, 2011, 6:19 am

I have more or less stopped - I won't say quit because I'd still like to pursue it sometime, it's just not practical for me for so many reasons.

I will share this with you - I've secretly had the desire to crossdress for years, so this isn't something brought on by files here. But this site has helped me understand it better and that's a good thing.

A few weeks ago I was on a business trip to a large city and stayed over the weekend because of the scheduling. As it turned out there was a store catering to crossdressing. I went and tried on a pair of 5" stilettos in my size and absolutely loved them. I considered getting them, but what am I going to do? Wear a $60 pair of shoes for a week in my room in the evening and throw them out?

If I was on my own, just me with nobody else...then it's a completely different story. But having others at home just reminds me - I am who I am and without completely turning others out of my life, the shoes, despite being absolutely fabulous, just proved that it isn't possible to go forward.

It's a little bit of a let down, but nothing I won't get over. And just think of all the money I'll save on hair removal, hormones, waxing, shoes, makeup, wigs, new clothes, nail polish, nail polish remover, etc, etc, etc.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » May 11th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Interesting use of the word quit, as if it were an addiction, instead of just the enjoyment of prettier clothing. Same with most of these, the curse gay ones especially XD "This morning up I woke up and I knew I was completely gay, I just had a feeling" No.. no you didn't, all you did is facinate on a single aspect of sexuality. When the truth is everyone is sexual and we all have our preferences, most kinks and desires stem from boredom because you've tried everything else, You haven't 'quit' being feminised you experimented with something new as we should all do in life and you've discovered that isn't your cup of tea. I imagine in a few year you will try something else like many others.

We are all capable of trying and accepting new things, those that strongly oppose such things usually do it out of fear for something they don't understand, they aren't wrong to feel that as we all have things we are against.

It is good to hear that you have tried something new, it is a shame that it wasn't your thing.
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories