CurseShoppingThrill Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CurseShoppingThrill Success

Postby kangar00 » July 6th, 2010, 4:35 pm

After listening to CurseShoppingThrill for a few weeks, I finally found myself out shopping for feminine goodies - very enjoyable. I bought myself a lipstick after trying it on in the store. One of the sales girls had a little giggle when she overheard me telling the beautician it was for me, but I didn't seem to mind (the file must be working). The beautician was very helpful and painted my lips with the colour of my choosing while I sat in a stool and watched ladies go about their shopping. After checking-out my look in a hand-held mirror, I agreed to make the purchase and I was led to the counter in order to pay, before I left the store. I was quite pleased to notice the lipstick marks on a cigarette I smoked shortly afterwards. :D

I also went to a salon today to have my nails done and have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Should have done it much sooner.

I've wrote about my manicure experience on my new blog - please let me know what you think. [url]http://nervouscrossdresser.wordpress.com/[/url]
kangar00

Return to Success Stories