One step closer to success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

One step closer to success

Postby EinherjarX » July 22nd, 2010, 10:40 am

Firt things first.
Im from Germany. Although i watch all Movies in english, play games in english and even read most books in english, it isnt my main language.
So i hope yiu can at least understand what im trying to say :)

Some might say now "wait, i havnt seen him here before, hesonly registered since jesterday, what is he doing in the success forums"

I just want to share my first experience with you all but im also trying to find out if the things i feeled now are just imaginary ore "real"

so, i listened to some "Trigger" files and so forth...no real success. But i think thats naturaly in such a short time.
But i did notice one thing that surprised me alot.

I didnt eally fall into trance. I was fully aware of everything and also could remember everything. But as soon as i use the trigger frase myself, my body gegins to feel...i dont know the correct english word for it now. its something like a tickeling feeling, like rain on your skin. something like that. And it stops emediatly if i say the "stop trigger"

So, for now im triing to get my self to relax even more, to finaly achieve a nice trance.

Greetings to all of you
EinherjarX

Wow

Postby Enargo » July 22nd, 2010, 10:47 am

congrats. what file were you listening to? Keep working at it you'll get into it eventually
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby EinherjarX » July 22nd, 2010, 12:24 pm

Ive listened to some simple files from EMG.
The one wich gave me that strange but fantastic feeling was "BodyTryout"
Its a self trigger halucination file, so i wasnt excepting it to work. No halucinations yet, but everytime i say the trigger frase, i get this feeling.

Another file i tied was "HumanManequin" (hope its spelled correctly). The trigger frase of this one doesnt trigger anything (yet). But while i was listening to EMGs voice i could really feel how my body reactet.

I was laying in my bed, with my arms laying on my stomach. As EMG told me to imagine that my body would turn to plastik and my limbs would be stiff, i could really feel it. I couldnt feel my arms anymore.
As i woke up at the end of the file, my arms and hands shaped themself like you would imagine a manequin.

But like i said before, i wasnt really in trance, so that might be the reason for the trigger frase not working.

...im always so afraid that my english writing skills are so bad that nobody can read it *blush*
EinherjarX

Postby Cade » July 22nd, 2010, 9:24 pm

I was able to read it just fine, and it sounds like you are having some decent success! keep it up, maybe start a journal on here with it.
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby EinherjarX » July 24th, 2010, 6:47 am

no further progress.
As i listen to the files (startet to listen to lutz bubble induction) my thoughts wander of. I keep thinking of comments i read and such stuff. Every now and then my attention comes back to the file im listening to.
But even the "promising" bubble cant catch my full attention.
If i try too hard to focus, im aware of every little itch of my body, every little sound that comes from outside.
If i try to be passive, my thoughts wander off.
Im also born with a rather high blood pressure, so my heart beat is pretty heavy. normaly i dosent even recognise it anymore. But if i start to calm down an relax, my chest beats so heavy, that it keeps my attention all the time.

Does anybody know some files i could listen that could overcome my concentration problems ? That catches my mind "off guard" ?

For the trigger thing i postet before. They still seem to work the same way. I say them an i start to get this tickling feeling and i feel a little dizzy:
So i dont think that my mind is too defensive.
EinherjarX

Postby TeenWolf » July 24th, 2010, 8:38 am

Hi.Welcome!

A bit of friendly advice is to listen to the one file for a period of time instead of listening to a few.

Listening to one for a while has more sucess than listening to 2+.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » July 24th, 2010, 9:06 am

Allow me to suggest the file induction02 I created recently. It uses techniques that work on me and it seems you have similar challenges.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EinherjarX » July 25th, 2010, 9:00 am

@TeenWolf

I listened to them just because of couriosity. I think i keep listening to bubble now since so many people say its one of the most succesfull files.

@ocntrl

Thank you ^^ Ill give it a try
EinherjarX

Postby TeenWolf » July 25th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Bubble is good.It makes me lose track of time.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » July 29th, 2010, 1:53 am

congrats

and you English is very good. A lot of people think that people wont be able to understand them, but they really can. Most people who have English as a 2nd language can speak it better than half of the little kids on the internet. So no worries. We can all understand you great :)
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories