instant wetting, very effective

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

instant wetting, very effective

Postby captain_django » October 15th, 2010, 7:54 am

Not usually suceptable to these files, have been trying several incontinence based files with little success, however, today I did come across 'instant wetting' and oh boy is it effective. so I just sit in my comfy reclining chair in front of my pc, watching some hypnosis aids as I drift off to the inducer wearing normal jeans and no protection for the chair as I assumed like the others this wouldnt work, ha, then I wake up on five and immediately realise the warm relaxed feeling I'm getting is actually the pool of pee slowly cooling around my crotch and the slight pitter patter sound I'm hearing is it running off the chair onto my carpet! :oops: Time for a change of trousers.. and I may need some carpet cleaner... :oops: oh well, great file, now I just need to see if the trigger works outside the trance state.....
captain_django

instant wet triggers

Postby boy_arthur_tx » October 15th, 2010, 4:55 pm

Once the trigger works for you in trance it coult need some reinforcement to work outside of trance.

When home alone, i have a playlist on a small mp3 player in the bathroom. I try to at least twice each night allow the trigger test files to trigger me when i need to pee.

Instant wet trigger test playlist - the EMG trigger test, a 2 minute sound track of a man pissing, the boy_arthur_tx instant wet trigger test and a 2 minute pissing sound track. the sound track keeps the 2nd file from playing while you finish up what the first trigger started. By having to different voices giving you the trigger you should be training yourself to relax and obey the trigger when anyone uses the trigger not just EMG.

Both of the trigger tests are on WMM, i find the quickest way to find both files is to search for files from boy_arthur_tx. i have a few wetting files posted, the ones in my voice are poor quality but hopefully, i am learning from some positive feedback.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories