interesting regression effects.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

interesting regression effects.

Postby soundexcess » June 29th, 2011, 12:57 am

not sure if this is the right place for this but it is an effect my diaper files are having on me beside there original intention.
so as I listen more and more diaper have been listening almost three years now even have a custom file from elena.
I have noticed an unintended effect from my regression files in the past 6 months which have shown more diaper results than ush. Now the odd(not bad) thing that is happening is I seem to be feming a lot more now. I even have a months worth or more of panties that I wear regular atleast 8 of those satin. In fact I am wearing a teddy bear sundress right now with a pair of purple satin lacy panties over my diaper. I also am seeing a greater dire for baby things pacis plushies etc. Anyway back to the topic at hand, I am wondering if the feming could be a result of almost all the influences in my young life being female. I even often was dressed in hand me downs from my sister that were overtly feminine, i even remember on numerous she would dress me as a girl(6-10) and we would play and do chores around the house. It is just interesting to see it coming out in my regression
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories