Did a handsfree!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Did a handsfree!

Postby Finlay » August 14th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Don't mind me, I've been a lurker for a while.

Anyway, I finally managed to have a hands free orgasm, and I even ejaculated. It was pretty rad, my heart was going like crazy, so let me help the rest of you by giving out some details.

That night, I was trying for the first time to do some Astral Projection, and after doing some research I decided to aid my attempts by listening to a Theta range binaural file. No luck with the Astral stuff, I simply 'lost' it after a while.

But at that point I was feeling kind of aroused, so I decided to listen to MsJ's LMS Sissy Cocksucker Cure-Curse file, while my body was still 'down'(Long story short, I didn't like cocks... until IV's cockworship... now I have a pretty big thing for it.. :P ) but the intro to the file is a little long, so I decided to skip to the good part, about 45 minutes in.

I wasn't touching myself like the file tells you ,I prefer not to... but sure enough the climax cums along, and my heart is going like a jackhammer, and I'm feeling pretty going, and then right on mark, I have a pretty awesome orgasm.

Now for a few other details, I was listening to the theta binaural for at least an hour before I started, so I was pretty relaxed from trying to astral project. I wasn't wearing full clothes, but I did have my briefs on... not to get too personal, but we've already gone this far: my erection was also kind of 'trapped' pointing down in my briefs... which I think helped a lot.

I've also listened to the file a few times before, but only actually seriously tracing once. It also helps to know -exactly- when your supposed to orgasm.

It was super fun though... I tried to do it again a few days later, but it didn't work. I think I might try it again later tonight. :P
Finlay

Return to Success Stories