Changing Subjects/Desires.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Changing Subjects/Desires.

Postby Tangy » December 31st, 2011, 11:34 am

Changing Subject/ Desires.

I am developing a Desire for cold water showers and cold water sprays the colder the better. this is not one of my Desires and i am loving it.it turn me on.
I suppose to be an adult baby.

Anyone know why?.
Any Theory's or explanations
I need your help Really need help.

:o

[/b]Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Alien4420 » December 31st, 2011, 12:32 pm

Memories of bed wetting, maybe? "First it gets hot, then it gets cold."

Or some other buried experience from infancy or childhood.

Or maybe some text in the hypnosis file that you don't remember since you were in a trance.

Try going into a trance and repeating this suggestion: "Cold water is not part of being a baby. Cold water is not part of being a baby." Five minutes every day and see if it does the trick. If not, someone might be able to put you in a trance and remove the association for you. And look closely at the text of the files your listening to to see if there's anything your subconscious might have interpreted this way, the suggestion doesn't have to be direct or specific. just something your subconscious can interpret that way. If you find a suggestion like that, edit it out of the file with Audacity.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 11:21 am

Alien4420 wrote:Memories of bed wetting, maybe? "First it gets hot, then it gets cold."

Or some other buried experience from infancy or childhood.

Or maybe some text in the hypnosis file that you don't remember since you were in a trance.

Try going into a trance and repeating this suggestion: "Cold water is not part of being a baby. Cold water is not part of being a baby." Five minutes every day and see if it does the trick. If not, someone might be able to put you in a trance and remove the association for you. And look closely at the text of the files your listening to to see if there's anything your subconscious might have interpreted this way, the suggestion doesn't have to be direct or specific. just something your subconscious can interpret that way. If you find a suggestion like that, edit it out of the file with Audacity.

I have fell in love with cold water,and i need a Daddy, i been fighting this feeling, but i think i internally want this Desire or falling in love with it, my next file will deal with cold water Desires,
And thank you to Alien4420" about Memories of bed wetting, "First it gets hot, then it gets cold."
I think it have to do with being put in the baby tube and the sink when i was little to take a bath by my mother, and Diaper change time. Because i crave the Desire of cold water, if someone really want an adult baby as a long time friend and you live near Los Angeles and have a Car to visit me or take me to your home then please lets talk really talk, i am loving shy very ticklish. please talk to me because i use to can not breath in cold water now it's great. looking forward to take a bath/shower with Daddy or mommy.i have changed and i need guidance.

Moving forward :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories