Junk food jerker

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Junk food jerker

Postby deleteduser1 » February 21st, 2012, 6:01 pm

Another of cosmictrigger4's devilish contributions.

OK... so despite the fact that I don't eat much sweet stuff – some dark chocolate sometimes – it suddenly seemed like a good idea to go to the grocery store and pick up caramel ice cream, a chocolate coated chocolate creme roll and some candy corn. I tried to stop half way and just go back home, but my feet wouldn't stop walking. Half hard all the way back home.

I took everything out and walked away, figuring I'd go do something else and just distract myself. Got about 8 feet and couldn't walk any further. So I took everything out of the packets and just looked at it.

Ate a piece of candy corn... I was already very hard. Took a handful and ate that. Very, very hard. Found myself stroking the chocolate roll as I ground my cock into the cupboard. Picked it up and shoved it in my mouth and bit off a big mouthful. Grabbed a handful of ice cream and shoved that in too. Humping the cupboard is no longer enough, so I pull out my cock and jerk it with my left hand while I'm shoving more junk food in my mouth with my right. It's getting messy. I'm smeared with ice cream and chocolate cake, there's candy corn going everywhere, I can't stop, it's all a bit out of control.

Eventually it's too much... I cum. Pretty humiliating. I'm covered in food and cum. I bundle everything up, clean the bench and the floor and trash it all before my partner gets home.

That was yesterday. Today it's hard to work because I really want to go eat a bucket of chocolate ice cream while I jerk off.

I've tried Pizza Lover, Toilet Obsession and now this. Each one's been super-effective for me and very morish. This one is particularly devilish and I know I'll need to be careful to stop listening or I'll end up putting on a lot of weight.

Trouble is the thought of listening again or just buying some junk food to stuff in my pie hole are competing for mindspace. I might have to do one or the other if I'm going to get anything done.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby deleteduser1 » February 24th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Has anybody else tried the file and had any success?
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories