NO DEMONS ALLOWED INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS - INCUBI AND SUCCUBI

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

NO DEMONS ALLOWED INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS - INCUBI AND SUCCUBI

Postby Tangy » May 25th, 2012, 12:37 pm

what happen" :o
Last edited by Tangy on June 6th, 2012, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterJack » May 26th, 2012, 5:00 am

This is how I became a Christian last year.

I had sleep paralysis, felt like something demoic was attacking me, happened to me 3 different nights. But the 2nd and 3rd time I read calling out on Jesus's name causes it to stop, to my surprise it did. When you experience sleep paralysis you can't speak, it was a struggle to say Jesus help me, but when I did, the energy around me started shaking and just flew off me.

This is a true story, it happened to me, and I converted. You literally have power over demons in Jesus' name, and if it ever happens to you, test it out, and you'll see the truth to.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 26th, 2012, 11:27 pm

I've had sleep paralysis (and related occurrences) on and off for as long as I can recall. For me the solution was more or less recognizing what was happening, which tends to get me away from being frightened, which dis-empowers the state. I either wait it out, or get annoyed with it. Those events were partially what got me interested in lucid dreaming and dreams in general.

Recognizing the situation and breaking its power/dealing with it in some way seems to be the solution.

I don't subscribe to any particular religion, but the power of faith/Faith might actually be a real power which is poorly understood.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » May 27th, 2012, 7:05 am

It's a dream--i.e. all in your head.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 27th, 2012, 6:52 pm

ftslave67 wrote:It's a dream--i.e. all in your head.

The real issue is, in my opinion, not so much whether or not it is in your head, but how you deal with it-- i.e. the method, the tools, etc.

Anything which can be achieved via hypnosis is all in your head, but what are the exact limits of "all in your head"? Defining those limits is actually very tricky. (The same is true of defining Life and Death. Try to come up with an exact, all inclusive definition of each-- without the definitions being "death is the absence of life" and "life is the opposite of death.")

Sleep paralysis is quite possibly some biological process malfunctioning. The body is paralyzed when you are asleep so that you don't do things like go for a walk and walk off of a cliff. Sleep walking (as well as driving and any number of other activities normally performed while awake) is a side effect of some sleep medicines. (I had a co-worker who was on one of these, and she shaved her eyebrows while asleep.) Even though sleep walking is the opposite phenomena, I would guess it involves the same mechanism. The mechanism may or may not be in the brain. And how much of "us" is the brain-- and is the mind and the brain the same thing? (Some religions and/or philosophies claim everything is an illusion. Quantum Mechanics seems, as near as I can tell, to be saying everything comes down to vibrations [And does THAT mean that people who claim that the key to everything lies in music are correct :? ]).

In any event demons and angels could be defined any number of ways, and I am not ready to rule out that something very much like either or both really do exist. Apparently the existence of parallel universes is becoming more accepted as real, and if everything is connected, maybe something from other realities does bleed over. Rather like the vibration of one guitar string may make another vibrate ever so slightly.

For better or worse the mathematics and such are beyond me. (It might actually be for the better-- apparently H.P. Lovecraft wasn't too far off with regards to higher mathematics adversely effecting ones mental health-- trying to understand some of the higher math can actually make some people crack.)

This has been, I suppose, my long winded way of saying I think it all comes down to one's perspective on whether or not something is "all in the mind"-- and ultimately in the case of something like sleep paralysis it does not actually matter. Finding an effective way to deal with it is what matters-- and if one person needs a hypnosis file to become a "sissy maid" (a change which is "all in the mind"), what's to say someone else doesn't need call out to Jesus to banish sleep paralysis? Using hypnosis to quit smoking is using an "its all in the mind" approach to overcome a physical addiction! (Although that doesn't work for everyone-- and if someone were to determine exactly why that is, we might learn a lot about the human mind.)

Sorry this was so long. I suppose statements like "it is all in the mind" are one of my "buttons". They tend to annoy me since, in my analysis, they generally aren't actually saying anything.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » May 29th, 2012, 7:20 am

No. Don't be ridiculous. We get enough shit around here as is with the whole hypnosis thing, so we don't need...whatever this is.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 29th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Then you probably shouldn't know anyway.
:P
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boomsmee » May 30th, 2012, 6:15 pm

I think Tangy may be possessed. Tangy was posting in tongues under his brainbox thread. Then again Tangy may have just been hitting the regression files a little too hard and crawled over the keyboard.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rock4life » May 31st, 2012, 5:18 pm

yodaboy wrote:This is how I became a Christian last year.

I had sleep paralysis, felt like something demoic was attacking me, happened to me 3 different nights. But the 2nd and 3rd time I read calling out on Jesus's name causes it to stop, to my surprise it did. When you experience sleep paralysis you can't speak, it was a struggle to say Jesus help me, but when I did, the energy around me started shaking and just flew off me.

This is a true story, it happened to me, and I converted. You literally have power over demons in Jesus' name, and if it ever happens to you, test it out, and you'll see the truth to.

That's how you became christian? I really pity you.... so closed minded. You are open minded enough to listen to all the hypnosis files yet dumb enough not to consider the posibility of the placebo effect
Rock4life

Postby Tangy » June 2nd, 2012, 9:57 am

Rock4life wrote:
yodaboy wrote:This is how I became a Christian last year.

I had sleep paralysis, felt like something demonic was attacking me, happened to me 3 different nights. But the 2nd and 3rd time I read calling out on Jesus name causes it to stop, to my surprise it did. When you experience sleep paralysis you can't speak, it was a struggle to say Jesus help me, but when I did, the energy around me started shaking and just flew off me.

That's how you became christian? I really pity you.... so closed minded. You are open minded enough to listen to all the hypnosis files yet dumb enough not to consider the possibility of the placebo effect

[img]St. Anthony plagued by demons, as imagined by Martin Schongauer, in the 1480s[img].

A demon is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevalent in various religions, occultisms, literature, and folklore. The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of [/img]
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories