Hot daydream in hypnosis

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hot daydream in hypnosis

Postby Foxfuz » August 2nd, 2012, 4:33 pm

Ok I did a self hypnosis experiment and when I was in trance I suggested to myself I was at a pool party. I found myself in a hot tub and these hot sex obj...err women came in with me. They start to act all horny and one gets on top of me and takes off my pants. When we did it in the hot tub I came inside her and next thing I notice I'm inside the girls mind but can only observe and feel what she felt. All these guys start to come to the party and all the girls start to have sex with them no questions asked. Then the one I'm in does the same and gets fucked I'm every possible hole. Then as the daydream goes on all these sexual activities happened and she keeper repeating to herself in her head "I'm a sex object". And when I finaly wake up and can't stop thinking of hot women as sex objects. Also I came a little in my pants and I found a lot of cum on the tip of my penis. That's the first time that's ever happened while I'm in trance. No I feel like I can take on every hypnosis file and succeed :D
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories