File safety

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

File safety

Postby geekdh » July 31st, 2024, 5:14 am

I see a significant number of files posted as subliminals (even if they are labeled as MP3) without any script, and often with minimal descriptions. Based on the title and what description there is, I might be interested in at least exploring what they do.

But it seems to me that without a way to look at the content embedded in the file, I would really be opening myself to the possibility of bad actors sneaking nefarious content into file without my knowledge.

Is there anyway to extract the underlying content from a subliminal file?
geekdh
Regular
Regular

Re: File safety

Postby EMG » July 31st, 2024, 8:33 am

That would depend on how it was made, any process can be undone if you know how it was done in the first place. Some subliminals are merely VERY quiet versions of the original so you can just up the volume. Others are done with special tools and you'd have to understand what they did to undo the process.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: File safety

Postby geekdh » July 31st, 2024, 2:36 pm

EMG,
I think I’ve seen you make a statement at some time in the past that, if you download files from WMM and use them in modified, they will be safe. My mind is just wondering what steps you take to make sure that’s true if you don’t know what is in the content.

Have you ever considered a policy requiring script files if the content is not readily intelligible?
geekdh
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis