induction followed by second person sex story?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

induction followed by second person sex story?

Postby Kendai » March 4th, 2006, 8:10 pm

has anyone tried this, or plan to try it now that you've heard of it?

essentially, the idea is that you'd listen to an induction to put you under, then listen to a sex story read in second person, if i'm in correct in thinking that means a story read as if it were being told by the person you'd be having sex with.

sxy_kitten's files from literotica would be great for that if they were still on the site, it it seems like they dropped off the interenet.

i may try to get this to go via virtual hypnotist, any other ideas how i might do that?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 4th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Second person is from a "you" perspective. First is "I", second is "you", third is "he" and fourth is... almost unexplainable. Second person stories are told all the time in hypnosis. And yes, I have tried it in Virtual Hypnotist. It's very, erm, stimulating. :twisted:

An excerpt from such a story may be like: "The girl slowly undresses you, and you can only sit back and watch as she..."

That kind of thing.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » March 5th, 2006, 7:20 pm

soo. . . was i right, or what? i was thinking as in a story shaped in such a way as if it were happening in present tense, and "told" by the character you're supposedly interacting with (in this case having sex) you know, "i sit on your lap and slowly slide off my dress" for example.

in any case where'd you get the script for that?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

stories

Postby gork151 » March 5th, 2006, 7:24 pm

i think emg has produced at least a couple like that .. for sale files about female and male rape .. the script for the female rape one is on the site free ....
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis