Virtual hypnosist questions....

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Virtual hypnosist questions....

Postby Psychedelico » March 16th, 2006, 6:57 am

Ok.... I have downloaded the program from the virtual hypnosist site and I have found some weird stuff from these forums.... and I also have other questions relating to the program....

1)How do I enable the speech in program?
...so that i don't have to read the words....

2)How can i play other files in the program than presets?

3) Whats this?
Hey, sorry to bump this, but does anyone else get creeped out by the Room of Nothingness deepener? I swear, that room sends chills.
...that was in some virtual hypnosist topic....

4)What is a good and free program to edit files downloaded from here?
...like cutting off those "wake up"-parts...

:roll: Thanks for all who understand and help me....
[color=darkblue:f34d3d0651]"If you don't have a dream .. Then you'll never have a dream come true"[/color:f34d3d0651]
[color=red:f34d3d0651]"If you live your dream, you will dream about reality."[/color:f34d3d0651]
Psychedelico

Postby Jacara » March 17th, 2006, 11:30 am

1) Did you download and install the speech stuff from their website when you downloaded V.H.? If those are installed, it should default to using speech; if not, it'll do text.

2) Right below the "Session Presets" button there's a "Session Configuration" one. Use that to set up a new preset, or modify an existing one. I suggest loading an existing preset (the Load button is down on the bottom) and playing around with it.

3) It's one of the deepeners you can select. You'll see it when you do #2.

4) I use Goldwave. It's shareware, but as far as I can tell it doesn't expire, and doesn't limit what you can do. There's just a little reminder about it being shareware when you start the program.

I hope that helps :)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjedi » April 8th, 2006, 5:41 pm

if you're a premium member, you could also just get the body. A body is just the suggestion part of the file without the induction, deepeners or wakeners.

If you are just a regular member, there's Audacity. It's freeware and a very good program.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby frantikk300 » April 10th, 2006, 7:44 pm

yeah but Audacity can be a hard program to figure out if you have never used it before. And I have had Virtual Hypnotist in the past though and I thought it was ok. I have sinced deleted it as it was taking up too much memory on my labtop.

Mike
frantikk300

Return to General Hypnosis