TrigMorph and Enchanted keyboard questions.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

TrigMorph and Enchanted keyboard questions.

Postby DanteX37 » March 17th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Just a few questions regarding TrigMorph and Enchanted keyboard...

How difficult are these files to get to work and how long does it roughly take before any effects are shown?

Has anyone had any sucess with either of these?

On Enchanted keyboard, what is the extent of it? Can it cause hallucinations? Like can you type, "Jessica Alba walks into the room and slowly begins to strip..." and you actually see it? Or is it just for giving yourself commands?

Thanks in advance.
DanteX37

Postby charon2187 » March 17th, 2006, 1:35 pm

They are very difficult to get to work. You will have to go so deep into trance that you do not remember it afterwards, and even then it will take months or years before it fully happens. I for one have not heard of anyone who has made either of those files work.
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DanteX37 » March 17th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Thanks.

Another quick question, I might as well put it here instead of creating a whole new topic. What about the Lucid dreaming files? Are they a lot easier to work?
DanteX37

Postby charon2187 » March 17th, 2006, 9:28 pm

I can't say. No one really talks about them.

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Senji » March 17th, 2006, 10:05 pm

charon2187 wrote:They are very difficult to get to work. You will have to go so deep into trance that you do not remember it afterwards, and even then it will take months or years before it fully happens. I for one have not heard of anyone who has made either of those files work.

My friend got BOTH files to work. He used Cardigan's Deep Trance to save time for going into trance, then used accelerator, then listened to one of those files 14 times. It worked afterwards. These files can work, they just take an intense session of hypnosis to work.
Senji

Postby charon2187 » March 17th, 2006, 10:07 pm

that's awesome!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 17th, 2006, 10:13 pm

It also depends on your supseptability, and if you use other files. I found visualise help helped me out alot.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Senji » March 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Would you recommend any files to increase susceptibility?
Senji

Postby charon2187 » March 17th, 2006, 11:10 pm

TrainSucceptible?

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 18th, 2006, 8:26 am

Trainsucceptible is one, and Suggestible is another. I also recommend Deepening2 to help you get to a level that will help you get more out of your sessions.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby gregi696 » March 20th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Something that helped me was to use Brainwave Generator and play Self-Hypnosis 2 as background while listening to the file. Ideally it helps change your brainwaves to a more susceptable level, but in reality it probably just helps to block out noise distractions which can really mess a up trance, at least for me. Good luck. Oh Brainwave is a free program, you can still use it after the trial period. Good luck.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » March 21st, 2006, 6:04 pm

gregi696 wrote:Something that helped me was to use Brainwave Generator and play Self-Hypnosis 2 as background while listening to the file. Ideally it helps change your brainwaves to a more susceptable level, but in reality it probably just helps to block out noise distractions which can really mess a up trance, at least for me. Good luck. Oh Brainwave is a free program, you can still use it after the trial period. Good luck.

I have to second that. Self-Hypnosis 2 makes a nice background for the files.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Re: TrigMorph and Enchanted keyboard questions.

Postby sunshineman » March 22nd, 2006, 12:25 am

DanteX37 wrote:Just a few questions regarding TrigMorph and Enchanted keyboard...

How difficult are these files to get to work and how long does it roughly take before any effects are shown?

Has anyone had any sucess with either of these?

On Enchanted keyboard, what is the extent of it? Can it cause hallucinations? Like can you type, "Jessica Alba walks into the room and slowly begins to strip..." and you actually see it? Or is it just for giving yourself commands?

Thanks in advance.

I was able to get enchanted keyboard to work somewhat for self commands after only a couple listens. So far, I have kept it to simple things and kept repeating them each day. It deserves more attention, but if you're expecting hallucinations right away you'll probably be disappointed.

Start slow and be patient is my advice. Try to trigger yourself from the keyboard instead of saying it like EMG suggests. Once you can do that you will gain confidence and can keep pushing the threshold.
sunshineman

Postby DanteX37 » March 23rd, 2006, 7:05 am

Thanks for the help and suggestions. I tried the Brainwave Generator for a couple nights with the lucid dreaming file and actually had a semi lucid dream (I was aware I was sleeping, but when I went to do something, I woke up). So I'm going to keep trying at that and then work to a harder one like Enchanted Keyboard.
DanteX37

Return to General Hypnosis