I tried Virtual Hypnotist

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I tried Virtual Hypnotist

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » February 28th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Yes, I who said I'd never use it, downloaded it. I thought I'd give my opinion of the program.

Well, at first I had trouble with the speech system - do I need that to hear voices, or just to speak? - anyway, I got it downloaded and installed. This software is amazing.

Not only am I able to choose from default sets, I can customize the order and even make my own scripts. I love this fact. It's led the way to a whole new method of hypnosis.

The voices that read the files are really not so great. I tried to use a female voice, but the only way to not make it sound squeaky or hurried was to slow it down until it sounds like an old man. That's... sort of OK, I guess.

Anyway, After playing the standard TrigSleep I was able to achieve trance quickly. I don't even need to watch the screen anymore. That's good news.

I soon created my own scripts for it. I did a TrigHorny and a sequel to it, which played out a scene in which the girl I chose hypnotized me, stripped me, and turned me into an obedient sex toy. Damn, my g/f is going to love the fact that I envisioned her, because I created another trigger that made me completely horny and obedient for her. I forsee a few good nights. :twisted:

If you can get around the fact that the voices are just terrible and mispronounce some of the words (Wrong emphasis on long words like "Hypnoslave") Then Virtual Hypnotist is perfect for you. I got it here and it was well worth the time to download it. My only other gripe is that the program will crash after running for a long time.

The ability to have my scripts read to me on-demand is excellent. I told my g/f to not disturb me for a half-hour while I tested HornyII, and I woke up a good hour later. It was longer than I thought. ;)

I encourage anyone who hasn't done so to try Virtual Hypnotist. It's a very good program overall.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » March 1st, 2006, 8:30 am

I just installed it yesterday myself. Other than crashing a few times for me (certain configurations of graphics and sounds just make it bomb out) and the weird voices you mentioned, I like it too :)
A few of the graphics are quite good, and all the presets are great for people who don't want to make their own scripts.

I don't see the point of the little people/faces that you can pretend are reading the script to you =p I turn them off, they distract me.

I don't trance easily, but a couple of those graphics & inductions had me feeling pretty numb. Good stuff, I plan to practice with it a lot.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 1st, 2006, 9:08 am

I especially like the ability to create my own scripts. This way, if I see an idea on the voting page I like, I can have it done before EMG even considers it. Not to mention the fact that with binaurals set up I can almost reach Delta sleep. Very good stuff, that.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 1st, 2006, 6:53 pm

Hey, sorry to bump this, but does anyone else get creeped out by the Room of Nothingness deepener? I swear, that room sends chills.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » March 1st, 2006, 9:28 pm

I looked at the script for it, and decided I'd better use a different deepener ;)
Despite that I like hanging out at a place called "Warp My Mind", I'd rather not mindfuck myself TOO badly ;)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jun » March 1st, 2006, 9:41 pm

If you're having problems with the pronunciation of words try spelling them differently. With a little trial and error you can get the voices to pronounce things pretty well.

For "hypnoslave," this may sound weird but try: hipknowslave

You can even change inflection by making it "hipknow slave" instead.

Think phonetically. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 2nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

My problem isn't that the words aren't being pronounced correctly anymore, I got around that the way you said, but the Room of Nothingness is extremely CREEPY to me! I mean, I thought I got over being afraid of the dark, but...

BTW, can anyone tell me how to keep the binaurals set to Delta? It keeps resetting to Alpha and if I forget to change it, I don't get as deep a trance. :evil:
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DD1979 » March 3rd, 2006, 2:16 pm

For those of you who have problems with the creepy robotic voice of the MS's TTS reader you might want to try this.

I installed the microsoft SAPI51TTS off of the Virtual Hypno site and a program called Word Read 2 (DEMO) by Claro Software.
When I go to the Speech synthesis tab on the Session Configuration window I now get ScanSoft_Daniel_Full_22khz under the voice drop down.
Daniel is (although British Accented and Male) a much more realistic and natural voice, which fortunately makes for a much better Vhypno experience. Although I'm not sure whether Daniel will disappear when the 15 day trial of WordRead2 runs out.

Enjoy

~DJC
DD1979

Postby Psychedelico » March 15th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Srry to go a little off-topic....but...

Not to mention the fact that with binaurals set up I can almost reach Delta sleep

so... Whats a "Delta sleep"??
Never heard of it, and would like to know the meaning....

and yes, I have googled for it already....
[/b]
[color=darkblue:f34d3d0651]"If you don't have a dream .. Then you'll never have a dream come true"[/color:f34d3d0651]
[color=red:f34d3d0651]"If you live your dream, you will dream about reality."[/color:f34d3d0651]
Psychedelico

Postby gut2fill » March 15th, 2006, 1:56 pm

Psychedelico wrote:Srry to go a little off-topic....but...

Not to mention the fact that with binaurals set up I can almost reach Delta sleep

so... Whats a "Delta sleep"??
Never heard of it, and would like to know the meaning....

and yes, I have googled for it already....
[/b]

Delta is the lowest of the brain wave states and occurs
in the sleep. Theta you can usually reach by deep
meditation. Alpha is a relaxed state and Beta the
"normal" stressed state where people spend most
of their day. Alpha would be the optimal state for
learning and creative thinking.
gut2fill

Postby jayjedi » March 30th, 2006, 8:20 pm

acording to brainwave entrainment theroies, Delta waves are from the 4hz down to 1hz range. setting the binaral offset to 4 or below will get you there
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 30th, 2006, 10:57 pm

The female I use is kinda growing on me. If I try trance without VH, I hear her voice... it's creepy but inviting at the same time...
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis