body reactions during listening

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

body reactions during listening

Postby GayHypnoSub » April 10th, 2006, 10:44 am

hi,

I have question maybe seeming ridiculous to some of you...
I quite often listen to files like traincumslave, traincockslave, trainbimbo. they seem to work quite well for me :-)

but, whenever listening, and (as my boyfriend reports) during all the time listening, i have a hard on - sometimes so visible he after I'm finished asks me 'gee, have you again listend to one of those files?' ...

is this body reaction normal? or in contrast dusturbing the intensity the files are working with?
anybody else such experience?
GayHypnoSub

Postby CuriousG » April 10th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Well, you find the material arousing, don't you? If so, it's perfectly normal. If you're getting a hard-on without being aroused, that would be rather odd.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby GayHypnoSub » April 11th, 2006, 1:21 am

@ CuriousG: Well alright, that's what I thought first, too. but, isn't an erection also a sign that I'm not totally relaxed?

@birchwood: well, why not if he wants to? ;-)
GayHypnoSub

Postby CuriousG » April 11th, 2006, 3:54 pm

GayHypnoSub wrote:@ CuriousG: Well alright, that's what I thought first, too. but, isn't an erection also a sign that I'm not totally relaxed?

@birchwood: well, why not if he wants to? ;-)

Getting to such a point of trance that you wouldn't respond to normally arousing thoughts is both difficult and unnecessary. A person can be in trance and theoretically still do just about anything. Simply avoid concentrating on your hardon too much (i.e. no wanking), keep your attention on the hypnotist's voice, and you'll do fine.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis