not remembering?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

not remembering?

Postby NeKofLiP » June 26th, 2006, 4:28 pm

i'm sure this question is all over the place, but i wanted to make a new thread.
last couple times i have been in trance, right when the suggestions begin i don't remember anything until the file ends, and i'm not sure if i'm falling asleep or not. is there any way to find out other then testing the trigger?
im using the confusion induction + deepener + trigsissyboy, if it matters..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Re: not remembering?

Postby Blink » June 26th, 2006, 4:38 pm

NeKofLiP wrote:last couple times i have been in trance, right when the suggestions begin i don't remember anything until the file ends, and i'm not sure if i'm falling asleep or not.

If you're out at the suggestions but back at the end, I'd guess you're not sleeping. Spontaneous amnesia is a very good sign, by the way. It indicates that you'll probably get very good results when you test the trigger.

Of course, you're going to have to test the trigger to be certain. :) Somehow I don't think you'll mind.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » June 26th, 2006, 6:09 pm

hmm, i was thinking that i went too deep in a way....i suppose i will have to test it out, but after i'm more confident it will work, since i don't have anyone to trigger me back, that could be a problem if it did work since i won't be remembering what happened..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » June 26th, 2006, 6:25 pm

I think there's a recording of the triggers with some space inbetween. If not, get someone to make one, or make one yourself and alter the voice to be safe. It's not made clear so your unconscious could go either way if it were left in your voice.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis