The Whole 9 Yards

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

The Whole 9 Yards

Postby Fleshmaster » July 18th, 2006, 1:21 pm

K, long story short:
My old college buddy(Jordan) is bringing his wife(Lissa) up to my home for the week. He and Lissa want her to become more sexually open to things, and knowing about my wife & I's relationship using hypnosis, they'd like our help. The reason for this is Lissa had a very sexually strict upbringing and her parents are both passed away, so there is no way she can reconcile with them. My wife and I have never needed anything more than the audio files/each other's voice to have an effect. But for Jordan & Lissa this doesn’t seem to work, so I need some recommendations for software that does the whole shebang: Audio, Binurals, Subliminals, Images the works.

Any ideas?
"After all, the brain is the second largest sex organ in your body, the largest, is your flesh."
Fleshmaster

Virtual Hypnotist

Postby connect » July 18th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Take a look at Virtual Hypnotist (Windows only) at
http://vhypno.sourceforge.net/

I've used it successfully for everything you ask. It is free software, so it is provided AS IS. Expect to experiment a bit to get it working as well as it can on your system.

It can read slightly modified text script files using the Microsoft ISAPI speech engine, which some have said is more of a hindrance than a help to acheiving trance. The visuals can be used without spoken files.
"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?" - "Um, no."
connect

Return to General Hypnosis