Stage Hypnosis Tapes

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Stage Hypnosis Tapes

Postby AU » August 19th, 2006, 10:20 pm

I know this is a little off topic for this forum, but I was wondering if anyone had any good stage show videos? There is starting to be a good collection on video.google.com and I was wondering if someone could upload one on there. Please post what u have. thanks
AU

Postby gregi696 » August 20th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Check out youtube.com and do a search for "hypno" to see some short videos.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Stage Hypnosis

Postby Blink » August 21st, 2006, 3:13 pm

I'm going to put a disclaimer right at the top that I'm not trying to start a religious flame war. If you want to beat me up for being an ignorant heathen, or if you want to congratulate me for being an independent-minded heathen, I'll be happy to read your private message about it.

Check your local television listings for Benny Hinn. He's a televangelist who does periodic faith healings in large venues. If you manage to get one of these shows on videotape, it's a golden resource. You can see how he primes the audience prior to singling out his candidates, and there are frequent shots of the folks in the front of the crowd so you can see what Benny's looking at and reverse-engineer what he's looking for. As far as I know, he's only being carried by cable-based networks, and I have no idea if his broadcasts reach outside the US.

There are some informational sites on the faith healing-hypnosis link (My links are probably out of date, but you can Google for 'em). The Ormond McGill book is highly recommended, too.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis