When is EMG gonna make a new file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

When is EMG gonna make a new file

Postby Cubeguru » April 26th, 2005, 4:57 pm

not being rude, but when is there going to be new hypnosis file, ive been repeatedly going to top 10 stuff to find new files, cant, and it says that the last one made was madde about a month ago, so EMG please make a new one and make something that tells us that there is a new file.....if the top 10 thing doesnt..... :D no offence if i sound whiney and stuff
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » April 27th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Cubeguru,

Why do you limit yourself to "Files-Top 10"? There are dozens of files available on a wide range of topics. Check out "Files".

Think about it. If there were a million files, "File-Top 10" would only show ten files.

Maybe you're under the impression that the newest files are always the favorites. That may happen to be true, but it's not necessarily true. (Are the ten newest movies always the favorites...and are the current favorites always the best?)

If you're interested only in new files, check out the following thread. Danmalara has offered to take charge of the fund-raising. He deserves credit, and our thanks, for the thought and the initiative.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=142
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Cubeguru » April 27th, 2005, 2:52 pm

ok i dont just look at that, but the fact is that it hasnt changed a bit, i do look at the files, im just sayin, how do we know its a new file
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Linja » April 28th, 2005, 2:14 am

As much as I also want some new files, cut the pressure on EMG a bit. For real, new files would be awesome, but I think what EMG's done and is doing to the site makes new files worth waiting for. Soon enough he'll be back making them again (I hope) so for now, I'm just gunna be patient and wait.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 28th, 2005, 11:47 am

The stuff you can make your body do using the current files is amazing as it is, I'd just be thankful they're all free.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Cubeguru » April 28th, 2005, 12:06 pm

i mean that there is new files but its just not showing them, he just has to alter the coding so that it searches for recent files, have you noticed there are new scripts
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby loadedkaos » April 28th, 2005, 1:17 pm

Here's a thaught make your own file and contribute... I too would like to see new files but saying so wont make it happen and if I had the resources I would be willing to contribute. I'm seriously looking into getting some recording equipment to make my own files and if they work I wouldn't mind posting them. But don't hold your breath this may be something I never get around too I just thaugh it would be good suggestion.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » April 29th, 2005, 3:23 pm

loadedkaos wrote:Here's a thaught make your own file and contribute.

i would but i dont have a microphone and im really lazy so im not getting one. :D
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Cubeguru » April 29th, 2005, 3:29 pm

I wrote:
loadedkaos wrote:Here's a thaught make your own file and contribute.

i would but i dont have a microphone and im really lazy so im not getting one. :D

no offence, i really would like to contribute but i really am too lazy, i wonder if EMG has an anti-lazy file.
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 29th, 2005, 8:23 pm

he does cubeguru, its called stopporcrastinating, in the self-help files :) :) :)
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » April 29th, 2005, 8:39 pm

There is nothing wrong with being lazy like I said I might contribute but don't bet on it.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cubeguru » May 1st, 2005, 6:58 am

makidas wrote:he does cubeguru, its called stopporcrastinating, in the self-help files :) :) :)

wrong procrastination is when you delay the doing of something you really need to do, and getting a mirophone isnt something i 'need' to do.... so it wont work.
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » May 1st, 2005, 11:49 pm

yea, but procrastinating could also be delaying something that you would like to do, like get a mike for files, eh?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » May 2nd, 2005, 12:25 am

I just got my mike! Are there any good free sound recording programs out there?
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » May 2nd, 2005, 2:45 am

I'm pretty sure that soundforge is open source and if nothing else you can use what I use which is GoldWave, it's not freeware, but it's shareware that actually lets you use it, I made about 1/5 the files on the site with it before I registered(and I didn't have to even then).

loadedkaos wrote:I just got my mike! Are there any good free sound recording programs out there?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loadedkaos » May 2nd, 2005, 2:51 am

thanks.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby britannica » May 2nd, 2005, 5:38 pm

Audacity is free. I use it for editing, but it can also record. Not sure if there is a Windows version, but for Mac Nerds, it works well on OSX.
britannica

i will contribute if....

Postby deathjdstn » May 3rd, 2005, 1:51 am

i can contribute to making files if someone is willing to work with me on how to do the hypnotising i am not good at it i got lots of recording software for it i can even make some graphics too. EMG if you send me a PM or something i be glad in helping making some files for you to contribute. I have mics i got soundforge full version and no soundforge is not open source its a 300 doller program i think i get the non resel versions of my software from my distributer where its the full version but says on the box "not for resale" as its for learning off and showing it to customers etc... so not sure the price its either 300 or 700.

anyways i be glad to help you in any way i also got all the tools for web design i am also a web designer.

If you like another person to help with adding files let me know. i be glad to contribute.
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

update on sound forge

Postby deathjdstn » May 3rd, 2005, 1:53 am

Sound Forge 8
Professional digital audio editing.
from $299.96

thats the retail price
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby Cubeguru » May 4th, 2005, 5:26 pm

makidas wrote:yea, but procrastinating could also be delaying something that you would like to do, like get a mike for files, eh?

just to tell you, i wouldnt like to get a mike though, so it wouldnt work!!!!!!
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis