Question about files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Question about files

Postby Theaphelia » September 8th, 2006, 4:39 pm

What happens if I don't listen to the files completely through? I listened to the beginning (somewhere during the beginning a loud noise startled me and brought me back to awareness), and part of the middle, right up to where it says the effect is unremoveable and then shut it off because I got scared. Now I'm even more afraid that something worse is going to happen, like my hair will fall out or something.

Any ideas? :/
Theaphelia

Postby whatthe75 » September 9th, 2006, 1:26 am

Well first of all what file where you listening too?

The worst that will happen is the full effect of the file wont work.It is extremely rare that the files will work completely on your first attempt, especially if they are quite an advanced file.

The only thing that will happen is what was said before you were woken up,so as you have obviously chosen the file, nothing that you didnt want to happen can happen.

SO my advise is you have nothing much to worry about, and just startwith the file again.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby willingsub » September 9th, 2006, 1:40 am

First of all: don't panic.

You shut off the file because you didn't accept the suggestions you were being given (hypnosis works because you do accept suggestions, not because a hypnotist 'forces' them on you). So I very much doubt if any part of the file took a long term hold. You may have some effect from the file just because the contents of the file are on your mind right now, and the more you fuss about it, the harder it will be to get rid of those effects. But that isn't the file having a magic effect, that is just you. It's like when you have to speak in public, and before you go on stage, you keep repeating to yourself "what if I stutter, what if I stutter?" You can be sure you will stutter because you set yourself up to fail. So just like the person afraid of stuttering, you just need to relax and stop programming yourself by expecting the worst. You rejected the file you were listening to, don't afterwards give it power over you by getting all worked up about it.

In future, to prevent scaring yourself like that, I suggest you only listen to a curse file when you are really prepared to live with the effects, to avoid scaring the crap out of yourself. If you want to experiment, do it with the non-curse files, to give yourself the option of easily removing the effects with a generic removal file.

About your hair falling out: unless you were listening to a hair removal curse, that is extremely unlikely. Unless of course you keep telling yourself your hair will fall out.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis