Awakenings and Heightened Sensations normal?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Awakenings and Heightened Sensations normal?

Postby KirbyKat » September 15th, 2006, 8:14 pm

First off...
The following files I use are:
Induction
Deepening
TrainSleepReinforce
TrigPenisGrowth
MuscleGrowth

New Files I'm Trying:
Cardigan - Deep Trance
PenisGrowth

Okay ive been trying few files for 4 weeks or more.
Questions I have:
-Am I supposed to suddenly fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the point where it is telling me what to do after I relax from induction? Or am I supposed to wake up when its at the point of counting to 5-10 of wakening? I relax my body to a great extent as usual, but I am still somewhat awake a lot of the times but very relaxed to the point where I can hardly feel my body or not at all. Sometimes the file puts me to sleep and I dont wake up until in the morning.

-I am using MuscleGrowth. Am I supposed to feel an explosion of an unbearable sensation pulse in my stomache and back when using MuscleGrowth? This is so weird and VERY irritating to feel, it happens in other files as well but not much. This irritation makes me struggle to stay still because of such tension that makes me stretch upwards while laying down. After listening to the file and trying to listen to something else, the same tension occurs.

-I feel my tummy sink in around my groin area... is that normal?

-I am using TrigPenisGrowth. My penis just wont grow, but whenever I say the trigger it makes my penis slowly erect itself. I would feel as if it did grow, but then I find that it didnt. Do I just keep listening to it or what? Its been almost 4 weeks so far. I try to listen to the file once every night or 5 times.

-Should I keep listening to the files and will the files begin to take effect?
KirbyKat

Re: Awakenings and Heightened Sensations normal?

Postby sarnoga » September 15th, 2006, 8:39 pm

KirbyKat wrote:
Questions I have:

I couldn't help noticing that you only joined the day before you posted your question. It seems to me that you have to join the site to get access to the file page and download files.

Questions I have:

Where did you get the files four weeks ago to start listening?

If you didn't have the files four weeks ago why are you asking these questions?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Awakenings and Heightened Sensations normal?

Postby KirbyKat » September 15th, 2006, 8:49 pm

sarnoga wrote:
KirbyKat wrote:
Questions I have:

I couldn't help noticing that you only joined the day before you posted your question. It seems to me that you have to join the site to get access to the file page and download files.

Questions I have:

Where did you get the files four weeks ago to start listening?

If you didn't have the files four weeks ago why are you asking these questions?

My brother has a name on here, he told me he got the files from here.
KirbyKat

Postby sarnoga » September 16th, 2006, 8:28 am

It sounds like the files are doing something. I'd keep at it and see what happens next.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Patch_Winter » September 16th, 2006, 2:13 pm

This definitely sounds like some form of success to me...

Here's what I find about feeling weird sensations while trying to engage your mind and/or body in another activity... just relax and pretend that it's a good feeling, that it's the correct feeling that you should be experiencing, or that you're causing them yourself by not relaxing.

Sometimes I'll feel weird stuff while under hypnosis, but that can help me stay under alot of times, because I can focus on them, rather than continually overanalyzing whatever I happen to be trying to have programmed.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis