Sort of understand...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Sort of understand...

Postby mrblue » November 6th, 2006, 7:34 pm

From what I've read, if I'm correct, hypnosis that gets you to do certain things would only happen if some part of you wants it. My thinking is(was) that even if some part of me wants it, I could still control it. So I listened to Major Pixels Oldmancock and I really felt like I went into deep trance. Now I'm a little worried because I was doing a lot of what the file said for me to do in just one day, and even as i write this I'm getting aroused. I'd like to maybe counter act the file. Suggestions?
mrblue

Re: Sort of understand...

Postby GrimIronMan » November 6th, 2006, 8:57 pm

mrblue wrote:From what I've read, if I'm correct, hypnosis that gets you to do certain things would only happen if some part of you wants it. My thinking is(was) that even if some part of me wants it, I could still control it. So I listened to Major Pixels Oldmancock and I really felt like I went into deep trance. Now I'm a little worried because I was doing a lot of what the file said for me to do in just one day, and even as i write this I'm getting aroused. I'd like to maybe counter act the file. Suggestions?

The best thing to do? Stop listening. After one listen, I would recommend that you just stop. It's probably the safest and cheapest method. And yes, hypnosis' effect will only occur if your subconcious wants it, and I'd assume it would count if you were willing to try it. So just back off of the file, block the website if you have to.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

thanks..

Postby mrblue » November 6th, 2006, 9:09 pm

I actually started to listen again, but a loud noise interrupted me. I'm going to try and avoid the site as you advised.
mrblue

Postby Jack » November 7th, 2006, 6:25 am

Only listen to files you're sure you would want to take effect. Why? Because they do work.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

I guess...

Postby mrblue » November 7th, 2006, 9:51 am

Chalk it up to the mistaken notion that I could overcome it. In this case, I'm struggling. For example, there are two older men in my office and as I just passed each of them by individually the thought "oldmancock slut" came to mind. And I was disgusted with myself.
mrblue

Re: I guess...

Postby GrimIronMan » November 7th, 2006, 5:02 pm

mrblue wrote:Chalk it up to the mistaken notion that I could overcome it. In this case, I'm struggling. For example, there are two older men in my office and as I just passed each of them by individually the thought "oldmancock slut" came to mind. And I was disgusted with myself.

If you want to overcome this, you might just need the help of a friend. If you tried blocking the website to overcome it and that didn't work, I would get a friend to help. I'm going to assume you use XP's. In that case, make him make your account have a password. Don't let him tell you. You'll be blocked off of your computer, but that seems to be your only option at this point, unfortunately :( . And yes, Jack made a good point too.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

I feel pretty good about

Postby mrblue » November 7th, 2006, 8:23 pm

...keeping myself from listening to the file again. Now I think it's a matter of time and I should be able to slowly overcome it. It occurred to me that I had a similar experience with cursestrokesissy, found myself doing the things in the file(listened probably 3 times) rather unconsciously. There were 2 incidents that made me realize that it was having an effect. One was when my wife commented on something I said, she thought was "sounding kinda gay". The second was catching myself saying in response to my wife asking my opinion on an outfit she picked out, "I would buy that" then quickly added "...if I were getting that for you". I stopped listening to the file and slowly overtime regained my 'senses". Hope the same holds true in this case. Why I do this, I guess maybe for an escape, then I realize after the fact that it may be harmful to me. Anyway, thank you all for your advice and wisdom.
mrblue

Postby sarnoga » November 7th, 2006, 8:37 pm

You might try choosing a file that offers results you can live with.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

I guess...

Postby mrblue » November 8th, 2006, 7:54 am

it goes back to having some desire for what the file does and, again, thinking that I could resist it, only to realize that practically it won't be good for me. It's a bad cycle, I know.
mrblue

Postby gornyhuy » November 9th, 2006, 9:45 am

There are several files that are designed to "cancel out" all previous files and conditioning. Maybe that would help? Curse remover files, etc...
gornyhuy

Return to General Hypnosis