Ideas for new scripts/curses

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Ideas for new scripts/curses

Postby oedipus2 » December 23rd, 2006, 6:56 am

Hey,

Amazing site! I'm trying to decide what I want to do, and yeah, it's quite a big decision - I'm trying to decide who I want to be, what I want to become! Is it all just a fantasy? I don't think it is...

Anyway, I've been thinking about some scripts/file ideas that I think are good, so I'm gonna float them as something for other people to comment on/add to/whatever.

"Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place"
If you listen to this file you will only have bladder and bowel control when sissified. Furthermore, as time goes by the extent to which you need to be sissified to retain that control increases more and more. I.e. at first you can get away with just wearing panties, but before long you will need to be as sissified as you possibly can be without changing your body in order to retain control. So, you would need to be shave all of your body hair, dressed like a bimbo sissy in high heels the whole time, you wouldn't be able to get erect and could only come from anal play.

But wait, there's more - somehow, I'm not sure exactly what this might be, you can reset the sissification. Maybe by doing something stereotypically sissy? I don't really have any ideas for this.

Some other ideas... a file which if listened to only gives you control of your bowel while wearing a butt plug, and which only gives you control of your bladder when you wear a chastity belt, or perhaps which only gives you control of your bladder if you drank your piss within the last 24 hours, or something like that.

Finally - the program CyberMistress is a lot of fun. But my self control isn't so good, and so I often don't follow the commands of the program, to punish myself or complete my assignments. But perhaps a file that forced you to do this would be possible... and since the program is fully customisable in terms of punishments, assignments etc you could really use it to push your limits...

Anyway, please let me know your thoughts! Thanks!
O
oedipus2

Postby Jacara » December 23rd, 2006, 10:37 pm

I'd never heard of Cybermistress, and I can't find it with a Google search... where could I find that?
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willingsub » December 24th, 2006, 9:35 am

I did find it in a google search. Kind of. What I found was a post on a Dutch forum from someone claiming to be the programmer of CyberMistress, asking for females (both top and bottom) to chat about what features to include. This was in november 2006, so if this is the same program, it's brand new, which would explain the lack of English google results.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » December 24th, 2006, 12:37 pm

I found that result too, but not the program itself. Apparently oedipus2's tried it, so it must be out there somewhere... :roll:
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tallguy744 » December 25th, 2006, 12:42 am

I found this while poking around on some of the results. It's called Virtual Master, but you can set it to be a mistress it would appear.

I'm checking it out now.

http://www.geocities.com/baldrick_x/main.htm

Figures i make the post and forget to include the link
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Postby oedipus2 » December 25th, 2006, 9:40 pm

Oops, sorry! Check out:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MistressJenniferHoffman/

And I think things are moving to:

http://members.lycos.nl/cmbeta

O