did i go into a trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

did i go into a trance?

Postby NoSkillz187 » March 1st, 2007, 12:34 am

i was listening to a induction file last night. i get a slight pulsing sensation around my face, and the only things i remembered about it were the countdown to make me go under, and then the count to make me come out of trance. i dont remember anything in between that. before i use to hear everything that was being said inbetween is this success?
NoSkillz187

Postby sarnoga » March 1st, 2007, 2:09 am

It sure sounds like it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby NoSkillz187 » March 1st, 2007, 2:15 am

i just got done listening to it again. this time i remembered everything in the middle. but i did have the pulsing feeling around my face. i was pretty much concious through the whole thing. so what does this mean? sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt?
NoSkillz187

Postby sarnoga » March 1st, 2007, 2:37 am

It is possible that you didn't go into a trance the second time for a number of reasons. It might have just been that you were trying too hard to pay attention to what was going on.

On the other hand, you may have been in a trance both times. Some trances are deeper than others and not all trances take you deep enough that you do not hear what you are listening to.

All things considered I would say you are sucsessfully training yourself on how to go into trance. Keep working on it and it will soon be time to try a file with some suggestions in it. I would choose a simple file at first and then build on the sucsess you have with that file.

Best of luck

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » March 1st, 2007, 11:50 am

I'm wondering on that first time, did you seem to black out, or did you wind up having some light dreams when you went out? I'm not sure that dreaming means it wasn't a trance, especially if you did wake up as it told you to.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby NoSkillz187 » March 1st, 2007, 2:13 pm

it was pretty much a black out. no dreams or anything like that. everything inbetween the countdown to go under and the count to wake up is blank.
NoSkillz187

Return to General Hypnosis