Effectiveness of subliminal vs binaural vs normal tapes?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Effectiveness of subliminal vs binaural vs normal tapes?

Postby brad999920002000 » March 11th, 2007, 10:03 am

hi all, curious how effective are the subliminal vs binaurals vs normal ones? i listedn to WWM's normal tapes (Mindfuck series etc) but found i can't understand anything about what's said under subliminal and not sure if it has any effect... then, notice i can hear the binaural one, but it doesn't have any induction? so, without inductions for either of these, are they really more or less effective than the one with induction?
brad999920002000

Re: Effectiveness of subliminal vs binaural vs normal tapes?

Postby sarnoga » March 11th, 2007, 11:39 am

brad999920002000 wrote:hi all, curious how effective are the subliminal vs binaurals vs normal ones? i listedn to WWM's normal tapes (Mindfuck series etc) but found i can't understand anything about what's said under subliminal and not sure if it has any effect... then, notice i can hear the binaural one, but it doesn't have any induction? so, without inductions for either of these, are they really more or less effective than the one with induction?

There seems to be no consensus amoung those who study and use hypnosis about the effectiveness of the use of subliminals. The reason you can't understand anything in the subliminal recordings is because they are designed that way to bypass your concious mind. The best I can tell you about subliminals is to say to try them yourself to decide if you like them and if they are effective for you. Supposedly a subliminal, if it is going to be effective at all, can be effective even if you listen to it when not in trance.

Personally I don't find subliminals all that effective on thier own but do find them to be effective if used as a supliment to the file itself.

As for the binaural recordings you are correct, most of them here are just a binaural recording of the body of the file. That is the suggestion part of the file usually minus the induction and the awakening.

Bodies of files, whether binaural or otherwise, are not usually intended to be listened to without first listening to an induction. Again, as with the subliminals there are diverse opinions about thier effectiveness. Some people find them very effective and some don't care for them. Again, the best thing to do is to decide for yourself which are most effective for you.

If you are going to be listening to only the body of a file, binaural or otherwise, it is recomended that you make a play list that starts with the induction of your choise followed by whatever bodies you choose to listen to and followed by an awakener. I think you will get little or no effect from the body of a file if you do not preceed it with an induction. The reason for this is that you should be in trance when listening to the file. On the other hand if you can take yourself into trance without the use of an induction then you don't need the induction.

The advantage to bodies of files, and binaurals being just the body of the file, is that you can put more than one in a play list. Once you are in trance from listening to an induction, so long as you are not brought out of that trance you can then listen to the body of more than one file without having to listen to a seperate induction for each one.

The disadvantage to the binaurals being of only the body of the file is that if you are listening to only one file, the induction you put in the play list will probably not include the binaural element or if it does it probably wont match the one in the file you are listening to.

Unfortunately the site is not set up to have two binaural files, one of just the body and one of the entire file. When creating a binaural one must choose to make it of the entire file or just the body. Most of the binaurals here are of just the body.

I hope that explanation helps.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Effectiveness of subliminal vs binaural vs normal tapes?

Postby liljonny » March 11th, 2007, 1:13 pm

sarnoga wrote:
If you are going to be listening to only the body of a file, binaural or otherwise, it is recomended that you make a play list that starts with the induction of your choise followed by whatever bodies you choose to listen to and followed by an awakener. I think you will get little or no effect from the body of a file if you do not preceed it with an induction. The reason for this is that you should be in trance when listening to the file. On the other hand if you can take yourself into trance without the use of an induction then you don't need the induction.

The advantage to bodies of files, and binaurals being just the body of the file, is that you can put more than one in a play list. Once you are in trance from listening to an induction, so long as you are not brought out of that trance you can then listen to the body of more than one file without having to listen to a seperate induction for each one.

Sarnoga

I have seen posts elseware that if you mix the body of a curse file with files that are not curses on the same play list, all files may become curses.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis